By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Hardware sales 12/23 - 12/29

Last hurrah of 2007 Christmas season.

Were there any Wii's at all sold in NA and Others? (Reason being the last shipments all hit stores last week)

What about 360's? How many units were left to sell? My son searched all day yesterday and finally found a 360 Halo SKU he searched all Best Buys from Orland Park, IL to Schaumburg along the I355 corridor (About 10 Best Buys).  He finally found the Halo SKU at Target.

Could this be the PS3's week in NA. Sunday and yesterday when I was out they were the only consoles available.

Libraries sell systems not individual games

Around the Network

wii:500k
X360:600k
PS3:600k

mM

wii:600k
xbox:250k
Ps3: 250k

If I were _____________then maybe I would have friends

Wii
North America- 200k
Europe/Other- 200k
Japan- 350k-
Total- 750k

North America- 200k
Europe/Other- 100k
Japan- 10k
Total- 310k

PS3
North America- 100k
Europe/Other- 150k
Japan- 75k
Total- 325k

I personally think my own Wii predictions will be too high but whatever.

What were Japan's numbers this time last year for the Wii?

Around the Network

Well I live in Edmonton and the BestBuy by my work got in 335 Wiis last Friday. So I think Canadas numbers should be decent.

I don't think the Wii is going to do that great next week because of the push Ninty did to get all the consoles out before Christmas:

PS3: 500k
XBOX 360: 500k
Wii: 450k

Virtual tie between the PS360 because still in supply, Wii losing because of loss of supply to this week.

@astrodust

Dude its the 23rd +

Screw my old predition:

wii: 500k
ps3:500k
X360:450k

mM

Well we have to remember it's still holiday season in Japan right now, meaning Wii should have some pretty good sales in Japan this week, or next week's sales data. It just really depends on how much goes to America and Europe/Other which I really couldn't tell ya.

@ Zucas

Yeah, it depends on how much supply is here in america as they pushed really hard for christmas this week.