By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Target - Buy a 160 gig PS3, get $160 worth of gift cards

theprof00 said:

I'm tellin you guys. It's a price cut. You think I'm retarded for comparing the ps3 to ps2 lifetime price points, citing gamestops 100$ off ps3, and pointing to the new SKU.

Price drop incoming. Possibly a new slim as well.

I agree, but proabaly not a new slim.

Around the Network

Pretty good deal.

I trust no one, not even myself.

yeah most 60gb get the ylod also the old 40gb and 80gb w or w/o B/C are more prone

sucks you havent played it for that long and i thought i was paranoid

you could do some maintenance to it if your scared of the ylod changing the thermal paste to a higher quality is said to really raise the odd of not getting some repair shops do it for like $20 gophermods, knights gaming, and capital circuits are a few ones i know of 

i too have retired my 60gb about a year ago

i did something similar to that at around launch if you bought a ps3 you would get 5 bluy rays from sony i choose the 5 that were the most expensive once they came in the mail i just went to my local walmart and returned them i said i lost the receipt they took all 5 and offered me around $130 store credit

there was also a deal at GS were i bought my launch ps3 that if you traded in a ps2 for a ps3 they would knock off $100 i did that since i bought a 60gb no need for the ps2 the 60gb had went down to $500 at that time so i got back around $230 from that $500

it should be pretty obvious the ps3 will get a price cut this year hope its $100 at least in the west

Play Me

awww, I wish I can have a deal like that, since I just had a really bad weekend and all