By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami cancels Hideo Kojima project

Killiana1a said:

A spoiled manchild gets told his pet project is canned...I apologize if I do not feel any pity or sympathy for this emo diva clown who can sit around and do nothing for the rest of his life and still afford the newest Mercedes model every year.

On second thought, I don't apologize and I think I wasted too much of my life thinking about and commenting on Hideo Kojima.

Did Kojima kill your mother or something?  Oh wait, it was a joke post, right?  Man, you so funny!

Around the Network
scottie said:
Xen said:

His games are the only good games that came out of Konami in the last five or more years. MGS, ZoE, Castlevania... Konami is retarded.

Elebits and Kororinpa would liek a word with you.

Regardless, the vast majority of good games from Konami are from Kojima.

LET'S FUCK

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

VyseLegend said:

Kojima will now leave and form his own studio, as has become a trend in the industry....Or so we can pray. 

He already has his own studio Kojima productions  he also got premoted to vice president of Konami's digital entertainment devision so he probably had to sign off on the game being canceled if the project even was a game...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

HE'S LYING !!

I bet he's saying this as a teaser for the next game !! 

D:

Was it a new MGS?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Must be the new taboo thing he was talking about.

but if it was a new MGS or ZOE... :(

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Here's hoping they use whatever money they save to return PES to its former glories and rightful place at the top again...

VGChartz

Gnac said:
scottie said:
Xen said:

His games are the only good games that came out of Konami in the last five or more years. MGS, ZoE, Castlevania... Konami is retarded.

LET'S FUCK

Commence preperations to fuck.

Played the sequel yet? I'm wondering if it's worth picking it up

scottie said:
Gnac said:
scottie said:
Xen said:

LET'S FUCK

The sequel is jam-packed full of goodness (and frustration). Any complaints about the length of the first game should be alleviated. There are even 100 balance board levels! It could do without those ants, though.

Oh also: If we're counting Hudson-developed titles as Konami's, I'd like to mention that Tower of Shadow / Lost in Shadow / A Shadow's Tale is excellent.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
scottie said:
Gnac said:
scottie said:
Xen said:

LET'S FUCK

The sequel is jam-packed full of goodness (and frustration). Any complaints about the length of the first game should be alleviated. There are even 100 balance board levels! It could do without those ants, though.

Oh also: If we're counting Hudson-developed titles as Konami's, I'd like to mention that Tower of Shadow / Lost in Shadow / A Shadow's Tale is excellent.

Sounds good, the first was a bit on the short side.