By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Witcher might be coming to X360...

Even though the developers said it'd never come console side, they are specifically now looking to hire new employees that have a background in X360 games.

http://www.boxxet.com/Xbox_360/Is_The_Witcher_360_Bound.1ely40.d

http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/career/programmerx.html?

/\ The actual listing from the company, wanting to hire a X360 developer.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

That would be cool. Since I don't PC game anymore, I haven't had the chance to play this game but continually hear good things about it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Nice, I'd really like to see more PC rpgs come to console. I think the additional sales could allow even more of them to be made for both PC and console.

Sweet

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

owning this for the PC, I would find it hard to play it on my 360 simply based on the control scheme.

great game though, especially since the recent patch really fixed the load times

Around the Network

That would be cool...the pc still seems to be the King of Western RPG's...most have been getting ported over lately though.

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

"The Witcher might be coming to X360..."

and?

TurdFergusonMcGee said:
"The Witcher might be coming to X360..."

and?

It's news...  And especially interesting when it's the developer of an interesting game like The Witcher.  I'm guessing you're a fanboy of another console so please take your bitter tears elsewhere.

Good news if this turns out to be true. My PC is finally getting to the point were I have can't really upgrade it anymore. I don't have the money to do a complete system rebuild right now. My best friend has The Witcher on PC and its definitely a game I would buy. I am just wonder if we would get the censored version like the PC or would they actually release the game as intended.

The Witcher was a pretty good RPG. I hope this is true so that more people will get to play it! ^_^