By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The VGC official Resistance 3 sales prediction thread!

You guys do know r2 did 400k fw during the holidays right? 

FW- 250k

10 weeks- 1.2 million 

lifetime- 2.5 million

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

First Week : 395k  - With the fanbase down, sales wont be higher that the 2nd game. Increased PS3 owners wont help this game either. Gears 3 and Rage releasing in the same time frame is sure to put a dent in sales too. I will be impressed if the game hits the 400k mark though.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Ten Weeks : 1250k - PS3 games tend to have solid / good legs, but I dont think the same will aply to this. With MW3, Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3 releasing a couple of months after R3, sales are sure to be below the 1340k R2 achieved back in 2008.

Lifetime : 2000k - I am sure the game will hit 2 million, but it may take a couple of years to do so.

Sorry guys something  my thread is expereincing problems right now. It will be nice if you guys can be paitent.