By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! Rumor: Next Super Smash Bros game to be shown at E3.

so New Super Smash a launch title for Cafe confirmed?

Around the Network

I really don't think so, all the people involved in Smash Bros are busy with other projects. Just seems like guesswork to me

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I hope Suda51 persuades Sakurai to add Travis Touchdown to the next Smash bros, either way it will be sweet if it was announced but I'm not counting my eggs yet.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

It's certainly feasible, remember the gap between the release of the original Smash Bros. and Melee?

New super smash bros would be great!

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:

It's certainly feasible, remember the gap between the release of the original Smash Bros. and Melee?

what was the gap?

dany612 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

what was the gap?

2 years =P

If they do show a new Super Smash Bros. game on the Wii successor, it will blow the f'n roof off the building. 

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
dany612 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

what was the gap?

2 years =P

Well now it looks more possible that the next one could be announced this year.

dany612 said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
dany612 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

what was the gap?

2 years =P

Well now it looks more possible that the next one could be announced this year.

Also Brawl was announced at a pre E3 conference in 2005, that's 3 or 4 years after Melee launched depending on where you live.  It's now 3 years since Brawl, so a new SSB isn't out of the question.