By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! Rumor: Next Super Smash Bros game to be shown at E3.

Predictable, and yet i can't wait.

We'll see in a few weeks anyway.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

They'd better have an Adventure mode again for us casuals, D:!

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

All I have to say is the Battletoads better be in it...

Less Final Destination clones and clone characters, and more batshit insane items and stages with random elements, please.

I dunno, what more can they add to SSB to make it better than Brawl?  Lag-free online would be great (but SSBB is pretty lag-free now), but otherwise I don't give a rats ass about leaderboards, achievements, etc.  I found they got too fancy with Brawl as it was.   

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
radiantshadow92 said:

ONLINE OR GTFO!

Brawl was online. It wasn't great, but it was good if you just wanted to play with friends...

I don't see why they'd back-track on it.

OT: I can see a Cafe with a Smash Bros. game flying off the shelves. I mean, look at the success of Brawl. With this, a Mario (/Kart) game an some epic 3rd party titles, it could be the best launch EVA!!!

Also, Kivi95, if you think Smash Bros. is a Mario game, then you've got another thing coming

Seriously, if Brawl had online it would be the PERFECT fighter. I played over 500 hours with friends. And yeah it was fun, but you know whats more fun? Playing with them online! And joining online tournaments. And watching other replays. And doing a crap ton of stuff Brawl could do but wasn't able to because of the crappy online infastructure. Maybe you like playing with friends more and thats fine, but there is no doubt that there is a huge community of of competetive brawl that goes way past your living room. And i wanted to be a part of it.

If Brawl had good online, i would have kept my Wii. ANY latency is a problem in ANY fighting game. Thats why the online was such a huge problem. There was never a game that had no lag, and i even wasted 40$ setting up the OFFICIAL nintendo wifi and i still got the lag. It was terrbile =[

Gamerace said:

I dunno, what more can they add to SSB to make it better than Brawl?  Lag-free online would be great (but SSBB is pretty lag-free now), but otherwise I don't give a rats ass about leaderboards, achievements, etc.  I found they got too fancy with Brawl as it was.   

More (unique) characters, more stages

A completely original moveset for  Ganondorf

More music

All the music, all of it

I mean, I could go on.

Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts plz!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I hope they can improve the online functions/options and constantly update/balance the game like league of legends.

TOO SOON I"M NOT DONE YET

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.