By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! Rumor: Next Super Smash Bros game to be shown at E3.

Although our sources within the industry are few and far between, we do have them and what they are telling us is that Nintendo will be showing off the next Super Smash Bros. game at this year’s E3. On top of that, it’s said that it will be shown for the Wii’s successor. 

We don’t yet know how true this is, so for now we’ll keep this as a rumor. We also would like to know if the game will be shown in video or playable form. Knowing that Kid Icarus: Uprisingfor the Nintendo 3DS is almost done, it’s quite possible that Masahiro Sakurai has been working on the next Super Smash Bros. title.

Here’s lookin’ at you E3 2011. I’m sure if this turns out to be true, there will be many a happy gamer at this year’s expo.

http://greatgamingcrusade.com/2011/04/28/rumor-next-smash-bros-game-to-be-shown-at-e3-2011/

Around the Network

If they do this, I hope they bring back the "Mascot force" platformer for it, from the last Smash Bros. title, and make the controls work as a platformer.  In that, get other mascot characters from the past, like Bonk.

I wouldnt doubt it. would be the best way to start Cafe off...it this is a launch title.... woooowe

I was the source who sent that info, my mom is the second-in-lead of the game.

It's true. The chick I'm currently banging is the second lead designer of the game.

Around the Network

It's true, and I can vouch for morenoingrato whose parents btw are a gay male couple.

ONLINE OR GTFO!

Wow... that's... too rude

didn't like brawl all that much, the controls weren't as tight as melee but smash bros is still smash bros heres hoping this turns out to be true

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

I think it's somewhat expected but we all have to be excited! :D

I'm still optimistic on a 3DS Smash Bros!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)