By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What can I do to get her to do it with me?

lol you're not supposed to ask her and talk about doing it, that's awkward and unnatural. Just do it. Start by touching her, then kiss her and before you know it you will end up being inside her.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Strange, normally topics concerning problems with girls draw a lot of attention, but this one didn't even get one reply per hour. Maybe you guys don't want to help me.

Is this thread serious? IF yes, youre doing it wrong. totally wrong.

Option A.) Make up the atmosphere. Plan the day. do something nice with her, like going into an Cafe, eatin Icecream, and then go and watch a DVD/Blu Ray. (if she likes Splattermovies, thisll do, if she likes romantic movies, those of course.) it isnt about the movie, but the fact that youve spent the day with her. (But it had tu be a fun day! so comfort her) and when watching the Movie, just go close to her, hug her, like an ordinary couple would do too. (because it isnt about the Movie, no?) go with your hand over her cheeks from time to time, and/or over her back.. and eventually, towards the end of the movie, lay your hands on her legs. (not for too long, otherwise she'll notice. ^_^) yeah, variation is the point, she has to feel cared about. and after the movie, you can either;

- Look deep into her Face, give her a kiss, and then Move your hand from the leg towards her.. u know.if she doesnt hesitate, u've won.

-turn on some music, (wave your hands to show that he should follow you, while you have a kind smile on ya face, but dont say something) and then lay yourself on your bed. then, spike your lips like yu want a kiss. if she follows you and gives you one, put both of your hands on her cheeks and turn her around, and then.. uncloth her or something.

since i have to go now, Option B (the rude one xD) shall be written later.

i dont know your GF, so i cant say if this does for you, it did for me, but ohwell.. Important; Do NOT Show that you are impatient (like we all are^^), and try to be kind but the leading person all at once. And yeah, act veeery self confident. at the very beginning, i'd say you, as a male, has to be the better beeing of both. impress her by acting like.. how do i describe it.. 'Badass in a positive way' ? .. ill catch on to that when i later have the time.

Edit; My Preposters are right, really burn it into your mind; 'Do not ask. just do.' (Might work.. might not work .. but asking for it is just stupid).. and yeah, if she is old fashioned, have patience.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Bist schiach?

See, you don't have this problem with men

Anyway, perhaps try and make her jealous? Be seen with another hot chick, might spur her into action so to speak.

You don't wanna have sex with your mother... even if you still live with her at your 30...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Crystalchild should write erotic novels.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Rohypnol.

http://www.seductiontuition.com/vin-dicarlo/dicarlo-escalation-ladder.html

This, never let her know that you've "learned" that and make her think that it "just happened".

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Have you any good ideas why she keeps rejecting you Rol? Any notion of why she keeps refusing to play along?

I wonder if maybe she's heard stories of your prowess? She's intimidated by your skills and many conquests? She's worried that she'll let you down - that she won't live up to your high standards? That she'll feel like a loser?

Alternatively - maybe she's worried that you'll be too quick. That you'll leave her behind? That the whole wonderful experience will be over before she's even reached the, erm, finishing line?

Perhaps she's worried about how you'll treat her if she does agree. When you've got what you want you'll beat her?

Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick and you're not talking about Mario Kart Wii here...

... but rather a 3Ds multiplayer game that she won't "do" with you?

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

/tagged for later

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.