By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is up with Guys and the smell of Pussy

........I could not resist. This thread is beyond funny

To answer the question...it is the spark before the fire. Hopefully after she puts out, YOU don't get burned.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

what i wonder is why you assume its about the smell:P

THIS

I would assume the physically fit and vegetarian ones smell better than those that get sick all the time?

But they all taste like chicken.

Great.  See what you did.  Now THESE guys have shown up.  I'll just throw some Jell-O at them........

d21lewis said:
haxxiy said:

Well, it isn't supposed to smell bad, at least not before a long day. In theory the smell should be at least subconsciously attractive, if evolutionary psychology is anything to go by.

The point is that most women will suffer from parasitic infection or the like at some point of their lifes, and the deal - most would agree - is to keep such episodes to a minimum. Sleeping without panties (keeping it as ventilated as possible) and keeping it shaven or trimmed do help a lot.

As for men, do the tongue test if you are in doubt the pussy is healthy or no - it should taste like a bloodless, wet wound if everything is alright. 

Two things:  How the hell would I know what a bloodless, wet wound tastes like?  I'm not a zombie (yet)!  And what if it doesn't taste like a bloodless, wet wound?  What if it tastes like fried chicken (for example)?  At that point, it's too late!!  There's gotta be a better test.....

*goes to the lab*

You know when you get blisters right?

You know when they kinda pop and the skin comes off right?

You know how its kinda sore and tender but it's moist right?

Have you ever licked it to see what it tasted like?

@Galaki remember to breathe every fourth stroke.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
d21lewis said:
haxxiy said:

Well, it isn't supposed to smell bad, at least not before a long day. In theory the smell should be at least subconsciously attractive, if evolutionary psychology is anything to go by.

The point is that most women will suffer from parasitic infection or the like at some point of their lifes, and the deal - most would agree - is to keep such episodes to a minimum. Sleeping without panties (keeping it as ventilated as possible) and keeping it shaven or trimmed do help a lot.

As for men, do the tongue test if you are in doubt the pussy is healthy or no - it should taste like a bloodless, wet wound if everything is alright. 

Two things:  How the hell would I know what a bloodless, wet wound tastes like?  I'm not a zombie (yet)!  And what if it doesn't taste like a bloodless, wet wound?  What if it tastes like fried chicken (for example)?  At that point, it's too late!!  There's gotta be a better test.....

*goes to the lab*

*vomits*

You know, suddenly I'm not in the mood for pussy.

Same reason mice like cheese

It's tasty!!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

d21lewis said:
Squilliam said:

*vomits*

You know, suddenly I'm not in the mood for pussy.

You don't tend to find pussy at nuclear power stations however...

Tease.