By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Report: Older PlayStation 3 consoles struggling with L.A. Noire

well...i own an 80 gig PS3 since september 2009 & i never had any problems with it except some RARE freazing on a couple of titles & it overheated on me just once while playin God Of War 3 but when i turned it off then on it was back to normal ever since:)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:

I wouldnt say that uncharted 2 locked up on me and froze a couple times.

Your problem doesn't sound like a widespread one, as I don't recall a major issue with Uncharted 2.

Oh there were a few complaints about it.

There will always be a few complaints, but that's not widespread. If you were somehow claiming Uncharted 2 had a similar issue to this here, I'd be willing to bet you'd be exaggerating it.

Most won't argue that it doesn't get much more polished than Uncharted 2 (and reviewers backed that up).

oh no i never meant that it wass as bad as the l.a. noire thing just that its has some issues i even remember an interview where naughty dog admitted that everything wasnt as good as they had thought or wanted and they noticed people didnt notice a few things. But dont get me wrong its my favorite ps3 game lol.

Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:

Your problem doesn't sound like a widespread one, as I don't recall a major issue with Uncharted 2.

There will always be a few complaints, but that's not widespread. If you were somehow claiming Uncharted 2 had a similar issue to this here, I'd be willing to bet you'd be exaggerating it.

Most won't argue that it doesn't get much more polished than Uncharted 2 (and reviewers backed that up).

oh no i never meant that it wass as bad as the l.a. noire thing just that its has some issues i even remember an interview where naughty dog admitted that everything wasnt as good as they had thought or wanted and they noticed people didnt notice a few things. But dont get me wrong its my favorite ps3 game lol.

I'll just say more specificlly the issue of grabbing the last treasure in the game (or one of the last) it was the one in a circle room while fighting all the apemen. if you tried picking it up it would crash the game.

Max King of the Wild said:
Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:

I'll just say more specificlly the issue of grabbing the last treasure in the game (or one of the last) it was the one in a circle room while fighting all the apemen. if you tried picking it up it would crash the game.

wow thats the main place for me as well okay then its even less of an issue if its concentrated right there lol....but still lol

Mad55 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:

wow thats the main place for me as well okay then its even less of an issue if its concentrated right there lol....but still lol

Yeah, it was wide spread... i dont remember what exactly the problem was but it was def. a bug when the game shipped

Around the Network

http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tppkg/np/BLES00933/BLES00933_T0/9be385df8005862d/EP1004-BLES00933_00-PATCHLANOIRE0001-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg

Running the method is as follows
1, replace the SFO has modified PARAM. (note that backup)
2, download and install the official update
5, with MM the select x load games

L.A. NOIRE Officer cracked patches out..Just on FW3.50!!

download:

PARAM

http://www.360xbla.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/PARAM.zip

I like Gamebacker!