By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - U.S. troops are the enemies in Chinese FPS

i bet they "borrowed" most of the assets from other games

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Havent the USA been enemies before in an FPS?  Either way I have no problem with this, its just a game and its not like our Virtual Death Toll will ever be as high as other countries. 

mchaza said:

Name all the US games that have the Chinese as bad guys. So yea no harm in the Chinese having US troops as bad guys. I like it when games have superpowers as enemies. It makes them an powerful force to be feared instead of an bunch of people who live in holes armed with only jagged rocks while you roll over them in tanks. 

i couldnt think of a  single one off the top of my head. closest was fallout, but they really are just a backstory piece. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Fair enough.  In the spirit of role reversal I might make this the first game I pirate.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

homer said:
Cthulhu said:

Hey Thats one FPS that i'll buy with great joy

Finally a game that you fight the real enemy. Lets shoot down the fckukerhs

USA>World so bring it on!!!

Haha! Doesn't matter if they're the AI, they will still win :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Is it me or does the framerate suck real bad?

i want to play this game XD nothing beats shooting a redneck yankee in the head. 

the game looks quite good for a chinese product, i wonder if it has online.

xinstantnoodlez said:

I'm curious, what english phrases would the americans in this game be shouting out...I still love hearing middle easterns scream out "GRANADA!!!!!!!"

WTF?! Granada is a Russian term.

Edit: hatmoza beat me to it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

hatmoza said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

I'm curious, what english phrases would the americans in this game be shouting out...I still love hearing middle easterns scream out "GRANADA!!!!!!!"

No no no! The middle easterns shout 'Kunbula yedaweeya!' which gave me a HUGE advantage in MW1

E7meeni, ba3abi ilma5zan!

airRoman said:

but we go Bin Laden and single handedly can destroy countries and dream. Yes son, dreams....................

Like Vietnam, right?

Seeing as I haven't commented on the video itself, it's a refreshing change from the norm to play against the Americans in an FPS (and yes, I'm aware of MW2), but if this is strictly meant as a means of training for the Chinese military...then that's just awkward.

Still, this is a day 1 for me.