By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - U.S. troops are the enemies in Chinese FPS

xinstantnoodlez said:

I'm curious, what english phrases would the americans in this game be shouting out...I still love hearing middle easterns scream out "GRANADA!!!!!!!"

No no no! The middle easterns shout 'Kunbula yedaweeya!' which gave me a HUGE advantage in MW1

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I already kill American's that are real. Them Gringos be so crazy bad at fps. In my country, we know who the real demons are.        

Everybody dies in war this does not matter.

RolStoppable said:

There's nothing wrong with killing virtual American soldiers and seeing them go down in flames.

EDIT: In fact, I think FPS would be more interesting, if they were more frequently about killing Americans.

Have you ever played a shooter for more than 5 minutes?

Wagram said:

How long until our media catches ahold of it and throws a fit? Hypocritical sons of bitches.

Shouldn't take too long at all.

ssj12 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

I'm curious, what english phrases would the americans in this game be shouting out...I still love hearing middle easterns scream out "GRANADA!!!!!!!"

"Give me a Cheezeburger!"

"For America"

"You cannot win"

probably things like this.

"Bigger Johnson" but I could be on the wrong track here.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
RolStoppable said:

There's nothing wrong with killing virtual American soldiers and seeing them go down in flames.

EDIT: In fact, I think FPS would be more interesting, if they were more frequently about killing Americans.

Have you ever played a shooter for more than 5 minutes?

Yes.

Hard to believe okay.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes.

Hard to believe okay.

Why would that be hard to believe? It was a Nintendo system that happened to be the first FPS console in video game history.

Which one? I am ignorant because I was young when I played the NES, or SNES. I do though remember a lot of old school shooters, but only in arcades.

RolStoppable said:

The Nintendo 64.

You could be specific man, I only played Turok, Goldeneye and Doom on the N64. Nintendo turned me into a shooter lover. Bless them.

wrong thread....oops

the game would obviously portray the americans as evil degenerate capitalist pigs and cowboys.  like how they see them in reality. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur