By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV...where will it end up?

Final Fantasy XV...where will it end up?

PS4 Exclusive 25 16.78%

Cafe Exclusive 11 7.38%

Xbox 720 Exclusive 2 1.34%

PS4 & 720 Multi 34 22.82%

Will end up on all consoles! 77 51.68%

Total:149

I thought i make this poll after i read the thread from ps3jrpg-gamer...

For me as a PlayStation-supporter i hope for a PS4 exclusive...but how Square is these days i think it will and could end up again Multiplat...

A small chance there maybe is for Sony if Square let FF Versus exclusive to the PS3 and it would sell say 6-7 million...after such a sucess why not put FF V again on a Sony platform...

Another point for the Multi-option is that FF XIII sold "well" and FF XIII-2 is coming...the sales-performance from XIII-2 will also be a criteriom for the Multi-plat decision!

What do you guys think?

Around the Network

Probably a PS4 and 720 multiplat. That would seem the safest bet for Square. Especially since a lot of 3rd parties seem reluctant to jump on the Cafe wagon. Not to mention they seemed please with the total sales of XIII on both Micro and Sony's consoles.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

i say on both ps4/720 systems. 

could also come to cafe , but nintendo would have to really sweeten up to square to get it. 

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

It will most likely be a multiplat, but I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes PS4 exclusive in Japan only.

...On ice for the next 10 years at least.

Around the Network

multiplatform, probably even for Nintendo's new system. That is, if it ever actually makes the current gen. It seems to me like the teams for it spend way too much time goofing off instead of working

Screw XV... give us a VII remake in HD!  Probably the only thing that'll make gamers get excited about Square again at this point lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

the bargain bin with the last 4 ff's that sucked. :P

either ms sony multi or sony exclusive.

NightDragon83 said:

Screw XV... give us a VII remake in HD!  Probably the only thing that'll make gamers get excited about Square again at this point lol.

i co-sign that ^^

mtlca66 said:

the bargain bin with the last 4 ff's that sucked. :P

either ms sony multi or sony exclusive.

XII did not suck.