By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is there any chance Final Fantasy XV end up on Project Cafe ?

Multiplatform almost definitely, exclusive probably not.  

You saw squares yearly financials, they lost 150 million dollars this year.  They are gonna be doing their money making bargain bin crap this year.  

The person who thinks they would pick 360 over cafe is just clueless.  Square is an old fashioned jap company and they hate making titles for non-japanese consoles.  They almost made FF13 a multiplatform for the Wii, but couldn't justify it.  Now that the Nintendo is gonna be in the same league of power as the PS3, theres a better chance that Square will drop the 360 altogether in favor of nintendo and sony.  Although I think at this point they will bear with it.  

My friend told me a story once about asian loyalty.  He goes to this car repair shop in a Richmond BC Canada which is the heart of Canada's asian crowd.  This place gets a AA ranking on BBB.  It's used by the government, FBI, RCMP, etc for all of their cars because its such a great business.  He told my friend that he can't get an asian customer in his store for the life of him.  Asians are stupidly loyal to asian brands.  

I think they have a better chance of getting a Kingdom Hearts title as an exclusive but given Squares losses they will probably multiplatform it.  

Around the Network

multiplat is pretty likely, but exclusive hasn't really got a chance at all

oniyide said:

MS, yeah, PS no, have you seen the sales for 7 thats not even taking the PSN store sales into account. Hell maybe the series will just be muliplat between all systems, hell the way things are going there might not even be a 15

What are you smoking??? I really want some!!!

lol jokes aside though, there is a 200 billion % chance that there will be a 15.

And no I don't think XV will end up as a Cafe exclusive. I'm leaning towards another multiplatform so maybe it will go over that way.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Exclusive? LOL no..they would be very stupid to do so

multiplat? definitely

this

our signs are off mugen xD

lol I know dude..sorry about that. I will get around to it tonight and upload them somewhere else or something and I'll send you a new link to your sig ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nowadays, anything can happen specially with money involved. IF it were to be exclusive (big iF), it'll only be timed exclusive. Personally, I think Square Enix would just release a decent Crystal Chronicles game for Cafe and if Nintedo were to actually spend some money (with SE), I bet they'd pay them to have KH3 exclusive only to Cafe

Around the Network

The only way I see FFXV coming to a Nintendo platform is if some heads roll at SE for their recent problems and they bring in new blood to sort the mess out.