By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is there any chance Final Fantasy XV end up on Project Cafe ?

since ff 6 there were a lot of fanboys talking for the ff return to nintendo homeconsoles

do you think this time IS IT POSSIBLE ?

and if will it perform better in sales than it had in ps platforms (and 360 for XIII)

Around the Network

MS, yeah, PS no, have you seen the sales for 7 thats not even taking the PSN store sales into account. Hell maybe the series will just be muliplat between all systems, hell the way things are going there might not even be a 15

Anything is possible but I don't believe it would be exclusive.

Exclusive no, Mutliplat yes. I don't see why S-E wouldn't go Mutliplat. FF started on a Nintendo system.

I doubt it.

Project Cafe will probably get Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: The Eternal Mystical Travels of Vanadiel Winters and Powerful Wonder.

And be released on December 29th, 2015.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:

I doubt it.

Project Cafe will probably get Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: The Eternal Mystical Travels of Vanadiel Winters and Powerful Wonder.

And be released on December 29th, 2015.

If they were to develop a sequel like the gamecube/ds games, then I would take it over FF XV, XVI or whatever anytime...  If they new controller has a screen on it, FFCC would make a lot of sense. I hope it happens...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Exclusive? LOL no..they would be very stupid to do so

multiplat? definitely

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

it wont be exclusive because each main series ff on a sony home console has done well, but there could possibly be multiplatform between ps3, 360 and project cafe.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Unfortunately Cafe will only get FFV if Nintendo does what Microsoft did. PAY FOR IT.

But given the quality of the last games Cafe will not lose much.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Considering SE put FFXIII on XBOX360, a system Japan totally hates, they could easily put it on a Nintendo console.  Remember, over half the FF games have been on a Nintendo console.

If Cafe really is as powerful as a PS3, then there's little reason for them not to.

Six upcoming games you should look into: