By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - US PSN back up... and Sony screws up again.

Max King of the Wild said:
rocketpig said:
kirby007 said:
V-r0cK said:

I cant imagine how you'd be like if instead your internet provider was down or even maybe electricity in your house.

ehm? and u wouldn't be bothered about that? u even human bro?

anyway rocket compare it with vgc and 15 million peeps wanna log in here not gonna go well

Is it wrong to expect more of Sony? Why can't I expect them to do something right after three weeks of screw-ups?

3 weeks of screw ups? your acting like sony tripped over the power cable and created the outage themselves and was full of butterfingers and kept fumbling with trying to plug it back in

They may as well have. They didn't tape down the power cable, which was strung across a busy walkway, and somebody else tripped on the cable. Then came Sony with them there butterfingers. ; )

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Around the Network

aussies r on :D

yo_john117 said:
cory.ok said:
Wagram said:

Took me about 7 seconds to update my password.

me too, i tried logging in, i told me i had to change my password so i typed 123abc (because the far superior abc123 was my old password) and that was that

Did you just give your PSN account password to the world? 0_o

sharing is caring

cory.ok said:
yo_john117 said:
cory.ok said:
Wagram said:

me too, i tried logging in, i told me i had to change my password so i typed 123abc (because the far superior abc123 was my old password) and that was that

Did you just give your PSN account password to the world? 0_o

sharing is caring

Why yes it is, and I thank you 

*goes to hack cory.ok's PSN profile*

I hope you have some good downloadable games ;)

RolStoppable said:

That's really disappointing to hear. You actually want to play the PS3? What a damn shame.

and he can, he just can't play online

How uncharacteristic of you to be so imprecise, that what you say is actually wrong. Maybe writing while feeling a good amount of malicious joy just turns out bad for you?

Around the Network

I've been waiting for over 13 hours now just to recieve the bloody email.

A bit frustrating.

Apparently some ISPs are throttling the emails due to the sudden large influx of them. That being said, a buddy of mine with the same ISP had no issues (also in the same situation - different PS3 than what was used to create the PSN ID)

o_O.Q said:

@kasz

....says the guy who doesn't even own a ps3...

You don't own a PS3?  If you mean me... I own a Launch PS3.  It's actually on in the other room right now with some Phantom Brave on it. (Launch = backwords compatabilty = awesome)  Just came into the other room to talk to my friend over IM.

I mean, my profile would of shown that even if my games library isn't up to date.

cory.ok said:
Wagram said:

me too, i tried logging in, was told to change my password so i typed 123abc (because the far superior abc123 was my old password) and that was that

And now I will steal your identity and get 10 credit cards in your name. 

Gotta find the people still trying to continue with all this negativity towards Sony humorous.  I guess some people don't like that Sony are still selling plenty of PS3's and that this whole PSN thing isn't going to ruin them.  Don't get why people act like Sony sent a signal to your PS3 to blow itself up, along with your HD TV.

thismeintiel said:

Gotta find the people still trying to continue with all this negativity towards Sony humorous.

Though I can't speak for anyone else, I take exception to these types of comments. Why must any expression of discontent or frustration be an act of malice toward some company?

This shortsightedness has become far too frequent since this whole fiasco had started.

RolStoppable said:
FinalEvangelion said:
RolStoppable said:

That's really disappointing to hear. You actually want to play the PS3? What a damn shame.

If anyone else said that, they would probably be banned pretty quickly.

I wouldn't be so sure about it (that I won't get banned for this). Also, badgenome has a lot more room for stuff like this. Just saying.

Thats cause he's funnier than you

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers