By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Word of Mouth, a sales driving force

Beautiful girlfriend or R4i-SDHC ? Pip chose the latter

Mr Pip, a handsome boy from Canada. He is so kind and willing to share every good things to the world. Now he has a R4i-SDHC red card that perfectly compatible with his NDSL console, he urges us to write something to tell all other friends to share the joys.

R4i-SDHC Revolution for NDSi/NDSL/NDS, it supports LATEST 1.4.1 VERSION SOFTWARE,Able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset100% compatible with NDSi NDSL NDS,Support NDS and iDS games. DS games can run on any DS versions,No need to flash. Built-in launch Slot-2 (gba) function.

This card is available here http://www.ps3breakr4.com/r4isdhc-revolution-for-ndsindslnds-p-2.html

Davee Zhang addicted into NDSL games with this powerfull R4i-SDHC Red burn card, even forgot his dating with his girlfriend

Around the Network
coldll said:

Beautiful girlfriend or R4i-SDHC ? Pip chose the latter

Mr Pip, a handsome boy from Canada. He is so kind and willing to share every good things to the world. Now he has a R4i-SDHC red card that perfectly compatible with his NDSL console, he urges us to write something to tell all other friends to share the joys.

R4i-SDHC Revolution for NDSi/NDSL/NDS, it supports LATEST 1.4.1 VERSION SOFTWARE,Able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset100% compatible with NDSi NDSL NDS,Support NDS and iDS games. DS games can run on any DS versions,No need to flash. Built-in launch Slot-2 (gba) function.

This card is available here http://www.ps3breakr4.com/r4isdhc-revolution-for-ndsindslnds-p-2.html

Davee Zhang addicted into NDSL games with this powerfull R4i-SDHC Red burn card, even forgot his dating with his girlfriend

OMG I am amazed by this products effectiveness.

It completely changed my life and led me to have less stress.

I completely reccomend this product to everyone!

Contact me for more details if needed!

mrspam@spammail.co.uk

On Topic:

Yes it helps, it took pokemon from nothing to a worldwide phenomenon

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Word of mouth is one of the most powerful sales driving force there is, if not the No. 1.

Reason, it's because not all person are on the Internet of certain circles that allow them to get the sccop of the latest games, if they're good or not, what's the is about etc. Specially parents that want to buy games for their children are not that informed and don't have much time to get the news and propper information.

This is where word of mouth comes in.

It's in human nature to listen to people you usually trust about certain topics, that includes products: What is the best soap, detergent, ice cream brand, TV, car, etc. Games fall into this type as well, what is the best game to suit my needs, or my chindren's, which game is fun, which one is boring. Even before the Internet expansion, before gaming magazines, Word of mouth was present as one of the sales drive force.

What you call "negative", it can be anything. Like a warning to not buy a game that is really wont worthy, or to just troll and give misinformation so a good game is not bought. But what drives the course of creativity is not the word of mouth but the actual sales. I know evidence of good word of mouth helping up wuth the sales. Specially with the so called "evergreen" games. However, on the negative side I don't see much, because people would rather not recommend at all instead of just giving a warning.