By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I finished Halo 3 a couple of hours ago...

This is coming from a guy that couldn't give a damn about grahics that much, but i will say that i was impressed with Halo 3, i really did look nice to the eye....well if we don't count the popping up grass in the jungle if you came up to the next scene too fast...I really enjoyed the whole game. This is my first touch of Halo, i never played 1 or 2, and was a bit lost with the story, but somehow managed to come up with a solid interpretation.

The only real thing that gripes me....is that i have 6 hours of playtime with this game after passing it from beginning to end.....not too good in that sense, but yet i still had fun. I plan to buy Gears of War, Mass Efect and CoD4 sometime in the near future, does anyone else have any other game that you would recommend (and no, i don't intend to buy Viva pinata).....

.....One last thing, where the hell can i buy halo 1 and 2 for the xbox in Europe?? I can't find a single store with these games... 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Go to Xbox live, and buy halo through there.

mM

Oh god dang. So this means that i'll have to move my wireless router from my room to my living room to connect my xbox now :/. Really wish that they had implemented that wifi....

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

yea i ended up having to buy wifi, 100 bucks here in the states

halo 3 single player is alright, but go with a 4 man on legendary and all the skulls on...........
what a night

also multiplayer is where it is at

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

game.co.uk if ur not in the uk you are kinda pissed

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

Well, i'll figure it out somehow with the internet. Would be kind of dumb to not use that headset that came with the xbox ;)

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

While you're buying Halo 1 from live make sure you pick up Psychonauts as well.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

"I finished Halo 3 a couple of hours ago..."

QUICK!!! SOMEBODY CALL CNN!!!! NEWS STORY OF THE CENTURY!

what are you, player # 4 million to beat Halo 3??

muffdiver11 said:
"I finished Halo 3 a couple of hours ago..."

QUICK!!! SOMEBODY CALL CNN!!!! NEWS STORY OF THE CENTURY!

what are you, player # 4 million to beat Halo 3??

Shut up, its not that he wanted to tell us he finished the game, but what else games to buy and where he can get Halo 1 and 2! Read the post!!