By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Software : Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Hello everyone ^^ ,

I am French , I received my Playstation 3 yesterday and I am asking myself why the Americans don't buy the game "Uncharted Drake's Fortune" ??

I tried it today and I find it is the best PS3's game ! But I saw this morning that it wasn't well sold in your country, although a lot of person say " It is like Gears of War "

But the last year , Gears of War sold very much !!

So I don't understand : why the PS3 owners in US don't buy this game ?

Thank you for your answers. Merry Christmas

PS : Please , don't write with a very difficult language, I am French and not a big boss in english ! ^^

Around the Network

Americans prefer the 360 above the ps3 (for now)
americans probably use the ps3 more as a bluray player than europeans do

could be several more reasons

its as simple as that

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Much like Japanese like androgynous characters, Americans need to have their main characters be Bald Space Marines on steroids. Uncharted doesn't really provide that. And also there is no online multi-player.

Thanks, Europeans, for buying it.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

OK

Now , I hope this game will be sold about 750 000 because I find it is as good as a game like Assassin's Creed which is million seller !

Thanks , good bye.

@Neos

Your right I never use my ps3, I men even ckmlb and Onna only use it to watch 1080p movies on our SD tvs.

mM
Around the Network

Uncharted is going to be a million seller !!

mM

leo-j said:
@Neos

Your right I never use my ps3, I men even ckmlb and Onna only use it to watch 1080p movies on our SD tvs.

onna is european =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

+1 for Neos

In NA, the BR player is considered as a key feature when people purchase a PS3.

At the opposite, europeans people dont care of the BR player.
They just want to buy a PS3.

Time to Work !

leo-j said:
@Neos

U sure u don't use your PS3? I though u were BBQ'ing every day with it...  j/k.

THE NETHERLANDS