By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pakistan warns USA to stay out after the air raid on Bin Laden?

dib8rman said:

Right, the anti-American sentimentality in Pakistan has been at a high for years, this doesn't work to depolarize public thought there and the government is taking the heat for what the people there believe is a National Security issue. I could probably go as far as to say that the National pride has taken a shot. Either way in reality there really isn't much Islamabad can do to stop a Washingotn decision, so long as they house terrorists we will need them so they will continue to house terrorists. If it weren't for them being our allies, the country would probably be invaded by now.

We very well should have, i think. Team up with India and sort it all out

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
dib8rman said:

Right, the anti-American sentimentality in Pakistan has been at a high for years, this doesn't work to depolarize public thought there and the government is taking the heat for what the people there believe is a National Security issue. I could probably go as far as to say that the National pride has taken a shot. Either way in reality there really isn't much Islamabad can do to stop a Washingotn decision, so long as they house terrorists we will need them so they will continue to house terrorists. If it weren't for them being our allies, the country would probably be invaded by now.

And then watch India changing into Fallout type of terrain ?

Pakistan is untachable as they have atomic weapons and as they are muslims they are crazy enough to use them.

I found this to be both offensive and hilarious.

Zlejedi said:
dib8rman said:

Pakistan is untachable as they have atomic weapons and as they are muslims they are crazy enough to use them.

As far as we know Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is unassembled, as is India's. They exist, just in a deconstructed state which means that they couldn't flatten a country on a 15-minute whim like many of the other nuclear powers, it would take some time for them to compile their arsenal. A fast and thorough strike would paralyze Pakistan's ability to wage nuclear war

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

SamuelRSmith said:
Zlejedi said:
dib8rman said:

Since when is telling truth offensive?

Compare the amount of suicide bombings done by muslim terrorist versus terrorist organisation of other orgin.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

If it's so easy why can't the USA find the people on the FBI top ten list who lived in the US........... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Zlejedi said:
dib8rman said:

Compare the amount of suicide bombings done by muslim terrorist versus terrorist organisation of other orgin.

So all muslims are crazy terroists and would use nukes at any time?   And you dont find that there is a possibility of that statement being offensive?

Vetteman94 said:
Zlejedi said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Zlejedi said:
dib8rman said:

So all muslims are crazy terroists and would use nukes at any time?   And you dont find that there is a possibility of that statement being offensive?

Nope that shows they value their lifes much less that western culture and as such are much more likely to use weapons like this.

If you need further proof just look at first Iraq war where Iraq responded to agression from coalition by dropping warheads on Israel cities.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Vetteman94 said:

Nope that shows they value their lifes much less that western culture and as such are much more likely to use weapons like this.

If you need further proof just look at first Iraq war where Iraq responded to agression from coalition by dropping warheads on Israel cities.

So you think the muslim citizens of those cities agreed with those tactics?  

i think the pakistani prime minister is probably a decent guy.  i think he wants to fight terrorism.  i think these statements are statements he has to make(to appear strong internally). 

but there is definitely a lot of corruption and terrorist sympathisers/supporters at many levels of the government, military and intelligence.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Vetteman94 said:
Zlejedi said:
Vetteman94 said:

So you think the muslim citizens of those cities agreed with those tactics?  

He lost all credibility the minute he tried to associate the way of us Muslims with Saddam Hussein.

Let him live in his little bubble.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!