By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Heavenly Sword Rumors: Open Sanbox, Multiple Martial Arts Forms

This open world element sounds so intriguing.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Now that starhawk has officially been confirmed I wonder if Heavenly sword 2 will follow, E3 is just weeks from now so we will know soon!!!!

Ultr said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

If they got platinum games or whoever it was that did Bayonetta I would be on this like white on rice(or brown if you prefer brown rice.)

wow platinum games would be too much to ask for :D

sure if you like overly disproportioned girls with giraffe like necks and small heads.

ils411 said:
Ultr said:
nitekrawler1285 said:

If they got platinum games or whoever it was that did Bayonetta I would be on this like white on rice(or brown if you prefer brown rice.)

wow platinum games would be too much to ask for :D

sure if you like overly disproportioned girls with giraffe like necks and small heads.

If I could select I would go for Vanquish-like games anytime! :) ((not so fan of bayonetta))

Open world ish with martial arts. Sort of like Jade empire :D

Around the Network
green_sky said:

Isn't jade empire like oblivion tho? well an RPG with conversations etc...HS is a hack n slash so it will most likely play different.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
green_sky said:

Isn't jade empire like oblivion tho? well an RPG with conversations etc...HS is a hack n slash so it will most likely play different.

Yea not sure what i was thinking. Martial Arts styles were mentioned and i connected that to Jade Empire :)