By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Heavenly Sword Rumors: Open Sanbox, Multiple Martial Arts Forms

Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:

Can someone tell me if this is a big deal or not please. I was kinda in another universe in 2007 and no nothing about this game except that a salesment tried to smear off the original on me. That's usually a bad sign...

Was it cool?

Its far better than most give it credit for.  Its a good story with good gameplay.  One of the more beautiful games made from the early stages of this gen.  Also did a good job using the sixaxis controls as well,  one of the few games that did a good job.  All in all its worth at the very least a rent although you could probably pick it up cheap now.  If you like hack-n-slash games that is.

Nah, I'll skip it. There are waaaay too many awesome games this year anyway.

Well its your loss I guess,  Now would be the perfect time for a single player game considering there is no online

Games I have yet to play/finish that rank above Heavenly Sword:

Mass Effect 2 (started on Xbox, didn't get far at all)

Read Dead Redemption (I played it quite a bit when I still had my Xbox, but definitely not halfway)

Final Fantasy 13 (at least 10 hours left)

Demon's Souls (15 hours left)

God of War Collection (GoW 2) 

Gran Turismo 5

Batman Arkhum Asylum (this on is a tragedy)

etc.

You get the point?

No

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:

Can someone tell me if this is a big deal or not please. I was kinda in another universe in 2007 and no nothing about this game except that a salesment tried to smear off the original on me. That's usually a bad sign...

Was it cool?

Its far better than most give it credit for.  Its a good story with good gameplay.  One of the more beautiful games made from the early stages of this gen.  Also did a good job using the sixaxis controls as well,  one of the few games that did a good job.  All in all its worth at the very least a rent although you could probably pick it up cheap now.  If you like hack-n-slash games that is.

Nah, I'll skip it. There are waaaay too many awesome games this year anyway.

Well its your loss I guess,  Now would be the perfect time for a single player game considering there is no online

Read Dead Redemption (I played it quite a bit when I still had my Xbox, but definitely not halfway)

Gran Turismo 5

etc.

You get the point?

No

those games are all better than Heavenly Sword and I don't have 8 hours a day for videogames.

Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:

Gran Turismo 5

etc.

You get the point?

No

those games are all better than Heavenly Sword and I don't have 8 hours a day for videogames.

You havent played it so how can you compare?

But anyway then if you dont have time to play it nor are you willing to make time to play it why do you care if the game was any good or not?   

Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:

Gran Turismo 5

etc.

You get the point?

No

But anyway then if you dont have time to play it nor are you willing to make time to play it why do you care if the game was any good or not?   

I just watched some vids on the net, and I have to say that it looks AMAZING. If I see this in a bargain bin then its mine!

Ok, so you win. Right?

:P

Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:

Gran Turismo 5

etc.

You get the point?

No

I just watched some vids on the net, and I have to say that it looks AMAZING. If I see this in a bargain bin then its mine!

Ok, so you win. Right?

I dont care

Around the Network

Ninja Theory won't do it since they're under contract with Capcom, and Sony has plety of really good developers under their belt. Santa Monica would do an awesome job, but could virtually use any of their developers.

Naughty Dog would be an awesome dev for this, too! But I guess they're accoupied with Uncharted 3 (which look AWESOME!)

Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dr.Grass said:

Gran Turismo 5

etc.

You get the point?

No

Ok, so you win. Right?

I dont care

cool guy alert

If it's open world then I'm very very interested.

If they got platinum games or whoever it was that did Bayonetta I would be on this like white on rice(or brown if you prefer brown rice.)

nitekrawler1285 said:

If they got platinum games or whoever it was that did Bayonetta I would be on this like white on rice(or brown if you prefer brown rice.)

wow platinum games would be too much to ask for :D