By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Heavenly Sword Rumors: Open Sanbox, Multiple Martial Arts Forms

I would be surprized if sony got ReadyatDawn to develope it.

Around the Network

I hope ninja theory develops it they rock.

-Newcloud- said:

would or wouldn't? cuz I think they will do great!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Don't care who develops it, Japanese or Western (BOTH have their good and bad devs, can't believe people generalise a whole dev community with rash statements), just make it good this time, the first one had so much potential!

KEEP the voice actors from the first game, that was done very well as was the mo-cap stuff.

I guess we play as Nariko's sister in this one.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't this will ever happen. I remember giving up on the final boss,as I spent hours trying to beat the final boss and just could'nt do it. 

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

I don't this will ever happen. I remember giving up on the final boss,as I spent hours trying to beat the final boss and just could'nt do it. 

yeah because you didn't use block :)

Its IMPOSSIBLE to beat him without block, blue attack: blue block, orange attack: orange block, and the other attack the wind block. After you get the block moment right, its pretty easy

Ultr said:
oldschoolfool said:

Its IMPOSSIBLE to beat him without block, blue attack: blue block, orange attack: orange block, and the other attack the wind block. After you get the block moment right, its pretty easy

NOT TRUE! I didn't know about the block thing the first time around. I beat him without it. It was hard as hell. The second playthrough on hard (hardest? I don't know) was easier as I did a much better job at blocking throughout the whole game. Botan was quite easy.

It's obvious that if a game alows you to beat it while mashing square, and one does so and then thinks the game is bad, it is sad. I tried to learn the combat and it turned out it was a great game. Even better the second time :).

ithis said:
Ultr said:

NOT TRUE! I didn't know about the block thing the first time around. I beat him without it. It was hard as hell. The second playthrough on hard (hardest? I don't know) was easier as I did a much better job at blocking throughout the whole game. Botan was quite easy.

It's obvious that if a game alows you to beat it while mashing square, and one does so and then thinks the game is bad, it is sad. I tried to learn the combat and it turned out it was a great game. Even better the second time :).

oh okay I was totally frustrated because I could not get him down until I tryied to block.

Its funny because its something basic but not many people even care to use it, so they make you use it to continue.

this is prolly one of my fav part of the game. cant wait to see what they can do with part 2 if its true.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
M.U.G.E.N said:
-Newcloud- said:

would or wouldn't? cuz I think they will do great!

oh ya sorry i ment would't