By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW! Epic inFAMOUS 2 Gameplay/Interview video!

M.U.G.E.N said:

what the

wha

0_0

MY GOODNESS! wtf is this thread not filled up with posts yet I have no idea! that was absofrigginlutely batshit insane!

One of the best games of all time incoming? yes looks like it for sure

I mean just wow guys 0_o this looks way way better than infamous 1 and that was one of my all time fave games! that ice jump thing and the pheonix move or w/e it's called...just WOW!

pre-ordered and will be on it right after my exams! my body heart and soul is ready!

I agree with you mate, gonna be sweeeeeeet!! 

Around the Network
xshade92 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

what the

wha

0_0

MY GOODNESS! wtf is this thread not filled up with posts yet I have no idea! that was absofrigginlutely batshit insane!

One of the best games of all time incoming? yes looks like it for sure

I mean just wow guys 0_o this looks way way better than infamous 1 and that was one of my all time fave games! that ice jump thing and the pheonix move or w/e it's called...just WOW!

pre-ordered and will be on it right after my exams! my body heart and soul is ready!

I agree with you mate, gonna be sweeeeeeet!! 

exactly man and this calls for an epic high five

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

looks a hell of a lot better then the first one, but then again the first one was pretty average. Will definatley pick this up just a real shame there is no multiplayer, because i feel multiplayer in the world of infamous could be pretty awesome if done right.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Doobie_wop said:

That was amazing, I keep getting surprised by Infamous 2 and I'm starting to think that it may be a major player in the whole Game of the Year thing this year. After watching the videos, I can't imagine a reviewer giving it a lower score than an 8.5, nothing I've seen, heard or listened to from interviews, previews and hands on experience from the press has been negative. We may just have another Uncharted 2 on our hands.

I can't imagine the game falling below a 9 in truth. This game makes the first game look like complete and utter crap. Good luck to the Prototype franchise next year, because it will need it.

Edge will give it a 7.

IGN will say it lacks originality and didn't add much from the original and give it an 8.5. Then they'll give Modern Warfare 3 a 9.4.

This'll be a brilliant game. I really liked inFamous, I can't see how I won't like this one a lot more.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

And this is why I will NEVER get rid of my ps3 its games like this.

OT:WOW the behemoth battle looks intense! Im feeling god of war 3 like exitement all over again.

Around the Network

I really liked the first inFamous.  I don't like that they changed Cole, but other than that this looks really good.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Damn spoilers. I'm far from half way through of the first game.

So far I am disappointed with Infamous. It looked much better in the videos and everyone promised it would be a superb game. The missions are so banal, the story and presentation is stupid and there's a ton of other things I don't like. It's not much better than Crackdown. I like to play with electricity though.

can someone PLEASE post a youtube video?!?!

@Slimebeast:

We're ready

I loved the first... so I will buy it with ptBR localization.

That was epic... Only one more month of waiting. =)