By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Superchunk's I told you so, thread.

@OP

Generations don't start when old hardware in a new package is released.

Around the Network

well done! now it's time to freeze yourself to shorten the wait until project cafe is released!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

d21lewis said:

per our agreement, I will suck your balls.

Made me laugh :)

gekkokamen said:

@OP

Generations don't start when old hardware in a new package is released.

old hardware? yeah ok...

Good, now all we need is John Lucas and Avinash's "I failed miserably at every single one of my predictions" thread.

Around the Network

Jumping the gun, even if MS releases something in 2012 Sony can still try and pull a double gen with the ps3 and you are actually wrong about the next gen starting in 2011/2012 since 3ds already launched in 2010

spammythesmartone said:

Jumping the gun, even if MS releases something in 2012 Sony can still try and pull a double gen with the ps3 and you are actually wrong about the next gen starting in 2011/2012 since 3ds already launched in 2010

It didn't.  February 2011 for Japan, March 2011 for Europe and America.

MrT-Tar said:
spammythesmartone said:

oh right lol this is 2011 I forgot that, gf really tired me out last night lol

spammythesmartone said:
MrT-Tar said:
spammythesmartone said:

plus, I was referring to home consoles, not portables.

superchunk said:
spammythesmartone said:
MrT-Tar said:
spammythesmartone said:

plus, I was referring to home consoles, not portables.

still you seem to be incredibly nintendo centered and still jumping the gun with Sony and even MS