By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Third-party drops 3DS support?

MrT-Tar said:

I demand a thread stating that the 3rd parties are cancelling PSN and XBLA games as well

THIS!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network

Even if it was fully cancelled, I can understand the losses THQ is still suffering as a reason. But that's not excuse for the title and article.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

There should be an award handed out for misleading titles.

Pseudo journalists love them, sites fishing for hits love them, bloggers fishing for traffic love them and posters looking to attract attention to their threads love them too.

While it's hardly a contested opinion that the 3DS is pretty lacking in titles currently, it's a new system, barring Japan it's been out for less than a quarter and it more or less gets a free pass in this respect until the holiday season, at which point it is "do or die" as there won't be any excuse for releasing a new handheld without at least a couple must buy titles to sell the platform within its first year of release.

Whether flagging soft sales result in third party publishers abandoning the platform is beyond speculation at this point since very little has even been released.

That article is even more terrible than handheld western third party support.

Wait, so because one game was cancelled for other platforms it automaticaly makes it so the 3DS loses all 3rd party support? 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

This is the kind of winning logic that has kept games journalism at the forefront of the media industry as a shining beacon to all others for the last decade.

VGChartz

aaannnnddddd the D0med threads have officially jumped the shark.... on a motorcycle..... on fire......

I heard a studio, didn't make a movie they had planned to once, and ALL the movie theatres ever closed forever. I read that on Kotaku I think...

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Misleading title is misleading....

Someone made the exact same thread but it talked about the 360....

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o