DS:

1. Brain Training

2. NSMB

3. Zelda: PH

4. Phoenix Wright

5. Rhythm Paradise

Around the Network

NES:

1.Super Mario Bros /// 2. The Legend of Zelda /// 3. S. Mario Bros 3 /// 4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles /// 5.Battletoads

Gameboy:

1. Pokemon R,B&G /// 2. Tetris /// 3. Pokemon Yellow /// 4. Links Awakening /// 3. Super Mario Land 2

SNES:

1. A Link to the Past /// 2. Final Fantasy VI /// 3. Super Mario World /// 4. Super Metroid /// 5. Chrono Trigger

PS1:

1. Final Fantasy VII /// 2. Gran Turismo /// 3. Metal Gear Solid /// 4. Resident Evil 2 /// 5. Final Fantasy VIII

N64:

1. Ocarina of Time /// 2. Goldeneye 007 /// 3. Super Mario 64 /// 4. Banjo Kazooie /// 5. Pokemon Stadium 

GB Color:

1. Pokemon G&S /// 2. Legend of Zelda: OOS & OOA 

PS2:

1. Grand Thef Auto III /// 2. God of War /// 3. Shadow of the Colossus /// 4. Ico /// 5. Silent Hill 2

GBA:

1. Pokemon FR & LG /// 2. Golden Sun /// 3. Pokemon R&S /// 4. Mother 3 

Gamecube:

1. Metroid Prime /// 2. Wind Waker /// 3. Animal Crossing /// 4. Pikmin /// 5. Tales of Shymphonia 

Xbox:

1. Halo /// 2. Halo 2 /// ???

Xbox 360:

1. Halo 3 /// 2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 /// 3. Final Fantasy XIII /// 4. Kinect Adventures /// 5. Mass Effect 2

DS:

1. New Super Mario Bros /// 2. Brain Age /// 3. Nintendogs /// 4.  Dragon Quest IX/// 5. Pokemon B&W 

PSP:

1. Crisis Core /// 2. Monster Hunter 3 

Wii:

1. Mario Kart Wii /// 2. Wii Sports /// 3. Wii Fit /// 4. Resident Evil 4 /// 5. New Super Mario Bros Wii

PS3:

1. Call of Duty MW2 /// 2. Metal Gear Solid 4 /// 3. Uncharted /// 4. God of War III /// 5. Last Guardian???

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

Michael-5 said:
MrT-Tar said:

GB: Pokemon R/B/G, Tetris, SM Land, Zelda LA, Pokemon G/S

GBC: Pokemon Crystal, Zelda OoA/S, Kirby TnT, Pokemon Pinball, Shantae

DS: NSMB, Nintendogs, Brain Training, TWEWY, Pokemon B/W

You made a very good list, and thanks for keeping it easy on me and having the consoles in same order.

However one problem, if you look at the cover of Pokemon Gold/Silver it says Gameboy Color, not Gameboy. Although it's playable on a standand non color gameboy, I would still classify this as a GBC game.

So I didn't add your GBC games, but added you'r GB games, with the exception of Pokemon Gold/Silver.

Also, for DS, Brain Training, do you mean Brain Age? I didn't add your DS games because I wasn't sure, when you replay I will add all 3 Nintendo handhelds.

Yeah, Brain Training is the PAL name for Brain Age, just a force of habit on my part.

Just replace Pokemon G/S on my GB list with Metroid 2 and replace Pokemon Crystal on my GBC list with Pokemon G/S.

Thanks

GC:

Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin 2, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime, DK Jungle Beat

GBA:

WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$! , Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem

NDS:

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!, Nintendogs, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney,  Ouendon!

Wii:

Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, Endless Ocean 2, Zack &Wiki, Monster Hunter Tri

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

dunno001 said:

N64:

• Super Mario 64
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

• wasn't that for the Gamecube?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
    MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
    gumby_trucker said:
    dunno001 said:

N64:

• Super Mario 64
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
  • wasn't that for the Gamecube?

*sighs* You would be correct, lemme go edit that. It's probably because I was starting to think of the GC games while doing the N64... multitasking is not a good thing at times...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Mr.Ashtear said:

GB Color:

1. Pokemon G&S /// 2. Legend of Zelda: OOS & OOA 

GBA:

1. Pokemon FR & LG /// 2. Golden Sun /// 3. Pokemon R&S /// 4. Mother 3 

Xbox:

1. Halo /// 2. Halo 2 /// ???

PSP:

1. Crisis Core /// 2. Monster Hunter 3 

PS3:

1. Call of Duty MW2 /// 2. Metal Gear Solid 4 /// 3. Uncharted /// 4. God of War III /// 5. Last Guardian???

Could you expand these lists up to 5 games? As for The Last Guardian, it's unreleased so I can't really include it. We don't know how impactful this gam will be released, and realistically there is a small chance the game gets cancelled or delayed (like Duke Nukem). Also most people made lists which don't include upcoming games.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
    Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

dunno001 said:

As many systems as I want? I'll only do the ones where I can name 5 without thinking too hard...

Master System:

• Phantasy Star
  • Alex Kidd
  • Wonder Boy
  • Golden Axe
  • Wonder Boy 3
  • Genesis/Mega Drive:

• Sonic 1
  • Columns
  • Sonic 2
  • Phantasy Star 4
  • Mortal Kombat
  • 3DS (tentative):

• Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Pilotwings Resort
  • AR Games
  • Super Street Fighter 4 3D
  • Game Gear:

• Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Columns
  • Shining Force
  • Ristar
  • Land of Illusion Staring Mickey Mouse
  • I hope that's enough for now?

I can't include unreleased 3DS games, but maybe down the road I'll make this thread again and see how opinions change over time.

Good Job inclding Game Gear, I completly forgot about that console myself, and I'll cast my vote for it later.

Also, what's the difference between Sega Master System and the Genesis? I know they are different, but as the Master Sstem even released outside of Japan?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:

I can't include unreleased 3DS games, but maybe down the road I'll make this thread again and see how opinions change over time.

Good Job inclding Game Gear, I completly forgot about that console myself, and I'll cast my vote for it later.

Also, what's the difference between Sega Master System and the Genesis? I know they are different, but as the Master Sstem even released outside of Japan?

Fair enough on the 3DS, it's why I flagged it as tentative. I could even do more systems, but I really would have to think on them. (First one I'd get to would be the TG-16, which would be Bonk's Adventure and Ys I, but then I'd really have to think...)

As for the difference between Master System and Genesis, it's... rather large. The Master System was Sega's attempt to compete with Nintendo. Released in 1986 in the Americas, it really didn't catch on here. It did fare better in Japan and Europe, where Nintendo hadn't been seen as resurrecting a market to get a sudden stranglehold. It was also the system that let Sega get a strong base in South America. Technically, it was an 8-bit system with more RAM and better sound outputs than the NES.

The Genesis (or Mega Drive, if you prefer), launched in 1989 in America, well... a lot more is known about. I don't think I need to go into detail on this one...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
    Michael-5 said:

Fair enough on the 3DS, it's why I flagged it as tentative. I could even do more systems, but I really would have to think on them. (First one I'd get to would be the TG-16, which would be Bonk's Adventure and Ys I, but then I'd really have to think...)

As for the difference between Master System and Genesis, it's... rather large. The Master System was Sega's attempt to compete with Nintendo. Released in 1986 in the Americas, it really didn't catch on here. It did fare better in Japan and Europe, where Nintendo hadn't been seen as resurrecting a market to get a sudden stranglehold. It was also the system that let Sega get a strong base in South America. Technically, it was an 8-bit system with more RAM and better sound outputs than the NES.

The Genesis (or Mega Drive, if you prefer), launched in 1989 in America, well... a lot more is known about. I don't think I need to go into detail on this one...

Splatterhouse should be inclded for TG-16.

Master System probably didn't sell well because it also only had a 3 ear life span. BTW Sonic the Hedgehog for Master System, was that a downgraded port released when the Genesis version was released?