By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Defining Games

sethnintendo said:

NES

1. Super Mario Bros. 3  ,  2. Super Mario Bros. ,  3. Contra

4. Super C         5. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

What's Super C? Is that the name of the game, or is there a NES version of Super Contra?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
leslie2233 said:

Mass Effect 2 & Gears of war 2 & halo 3 

Could you add 2 more games? Want to have everyone cast 5 game votes.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Hephaestos said:
Michael-5 said:
Hephaestos said:

well

NES - SMB ZELDA SMB3 MEGAMAN 3 BATTLEOLYMPUS

GB - TETRIS SMLand ZeldaLAWK WARIOLAND FFadventure

SNES - SMW ZeldaALTTP FFVI SECMANA MARIOKART (way too many quality games supermetroid, CT....).

GEN - SONIC 1 2 3 &K VIRTUARACING (got the Gen late and basically for these).

PS1 - TEKKEN1 FIFA98 GT1 FFVII WIPEOUT1

N64 - ZeldaOOT M64 GOLDENEYE ROGUESQUAD STARFOX64

PS2 - DinastyWarriors TEKKENTAG MADDEN2001 KH1 GOW1

GC - LuidgiM ZeldaWW SMSunshine SSMBMelee MPRIME

GBA - GOLDENSUN1 METROIDfusion FZero Mkart Warioland4

DS - NSMB ZeldaPH PHENIXWrite1 BRAINAGE1 DQUESTIX (didn't play original DQs on SNES :p)

PSP - good games but nothing definining....

WII - WIISPORTS MKARTWII SMG ZeldaTWP RRRabits

X360 - HALO3 GOW LO Fable2 GOW2

Could you perhaps list 5 games per console?

Also to be clear ZLAWK for GB is Zelda: Links Awakening? What's ALTTP for SNES? For PS1, which Tekken, FIFA, GT and Wipeout? For N64 Zoot is Zelda: Ocarina of Time? For PS2 What's DW, which Madden, and I assume Kingdom Hearts 1, not 2 correct? For Gamecube what's LM, SMS, and SSMBM? For GBA, Which Golden Sun and Metroid, and could you expand to 5 games? (You can list every Golden Sun and Metroid if you like). For DS, what is ZPH, and which Brain Age/Dragon Quest? For Wii, I assume RRR is Rayman Raving Rabids?

fixed (i think)

Yup all good, but it will take a while for me to type in.

BTW I'm separating GB and GBC games, every GB game you listed is GB, but you didn't list any GBC games. Do you want to make a list of 5 GBC games? I count Oracle of Ages/Seasons as one game.

Michael-5 said:

BTW I'm separating GB and GBC games, every GB game you listed is GB, but you didn't list any GBC games. Do you want to make a list of 5 GBC games? I count Oracle of Ages/Seasons as one game.

sure... it's the only 2 gbc games i had though:p (played on gba)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Michael-5 said:

Wait, can you make a list of 5 games for GBC? If not, don't worry about it. You populated the list plenty.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
Hephaestos said:
Michael-5 said:

Wait, can you make a list of 5 games for GBC? If not, don't worry about it. You populated the list plenty.

nope only had the 2 =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

PS1:
1) Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
2) Gran Turismo
3) Wipeout XL
4) Tomb Raider
5) Crash Bandicoot 3

PS2:
1) God of War II
2) God of War
3) Gran Turismo 4
4) Jak II
5) Jak and Dacter: The Precursor Legacy

PS3:
1) God of War III
2) LittleBigPlanet 2
3) Gran Turismo 5
4) Resistance: Fall of Man
5) Uncharted 2

Xbox:
1) Fable: The Lost Chapters
2) Halo: Combat Evolved
3) Halo 2
4) Forza Motorsport
5) PGR 2

Xbox 360:
1) Gears of War 2
2) Gears of war
3) Halo 3
4) Alan Wake
5) Forza Motorsport 3

PSP:
1) God of War: Ghost of Sparta
2) God of War: Chains of Olympus
3) LittleBigPlanet
4) Daxter
5) Wipeout Pure

psp

1. Valkyria Chronicles 2

2. Tekken: DR

3. FF: Crisis Core

4. Dissidia Duodecim

5. Daxter

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Michael-5 said:
sethnintendo said:

NES

1. Super Mario Bros. 3  ,  2. Super Mario Bros. ,  3. Contra

4. Super C         5. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

What's Super C? Is that the name of the game, or is there a NES version of Super Contra?

Super Contra but it was retitled as Super C

CGI, will you be voting?

I'm put everyones votes in. Now I'm going to add in all my votes.

N64 - 1.Mario Kart 64, 2. Mario Party 2, 3. Starfox 64, 4. Super Mario 64, 5. Super Smash Bros.

GCN - 1. Metroid Prime, 2. Resident Evil 4, 3. Super Smash Bros. Melee, 4. Pikmin, 5.Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Wii - 1. Mario Kart Wii, 2. Donkey Kong Country Returns, 3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, 4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 5. Wii Sports

GB - 1. Pokemon Red/Blue, 2. Wario Land 2, 3. Mario's Picross, 4. Metroid 2: Return of Samus, 5. Tetris

GBC - 1. Pokemon Gold/Silver, 2. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons, 3. Wario Land 3, 4. Kirby's Tilt'n'Tumble, 5. Pokemon Pinball

GBA - 1. Golden Sun, 2. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, 3. Advance Wars, 4. Golden Sun: The Lost Age, 5. Metroid Fusion

PS1 - 1. Twisted Metal 4, 2. Gran Turismo, 3. Spyro the Dragon, 4. Chrono Cross, 5. Driver 2

PS2 - 1. Gran Turismo 3, 2. Grand Theft Auto 3, 3.Shadow of the Colossus, 4. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai, 5. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

PS3 - 1. Uncharted 2, 2. Demon's Soul's, 3. InFamous, 4. Killzone 2, 5. GT5

PSP - 1. Gran Turismo, 2. Jeanne D'Arc, 3. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, 4. Resistance: Retribution, 5. God of War: Chains of Olympus

XB - 1. Halo: Combat Evolved, 2. Halo 2, 3. Jade Empire, 4. Forza Motorsport, 5. Panzer Dragoon Orta

360 - 1. Mass Effect 2, 2. Gears of War, 3. Forza Motorsport 3, 4. Lost Odyssey, 5. Halo: Reach

Sega Genesis - 1. Michael Jackson's: Moonwalker, 2. Ranger X, 3. Sonic 3D Blast, 4. Sonic the Hedgehog, 5. Vectorman

Sega CD - 1. Sonic CD, 2. NHL 94, 3. Wing Commander, 4. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, 5. Earthworm Jim: Special Edition

Sega Dreamcast - 1. Sonic Adventure, 2. Sonic Adventure 2, 3. Resident Evil: Code Veronica, 4. Soul Calibur, 5. Sonic Shuffle