By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 3.....50 million SOLD! Party Time!

xD, you can't seriously report people for "mention of anything negative", can you?

Not gonna rain on your parade though. Congrats to PS3, I guess.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
siavm said:

Until PSN is back on the only thing I am celebrating is the death of Osama bin laden. And that is what normal people should be celebrating, not third place or dead last if you count the handhelds. I like my ps3, it has some great games on it but the whole no online thing right now it crap. 

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Yea Sony!!!!! finaly passed the 50 million barrier. But the PS3 desevered much more sales for what it is worth and what it is now packing. Here's hoping for 100 million in the not to distant future.    :)

Hell yeah PS3!

Great Milestone to cross and has some of the best exclusive games ANYWHERE on any console.

Now hurry up and fix PSN so we can get our multiplayer on!

Can't wait till E3 I got a feeling Sony's gonna have some badass PS3 stuff to show off.  Hopefully we'll get a FFvsXIII release date announcement.

CGI-Quality said:

Anyway:

Mother of God! Its beautiful!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

There's something missing from this thread... oh yeah Ice Cream!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Really nice thread!! PS3 is the best console that i've had!!!

It's really sony's best console ever. Congrats PS3!!!!!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

not to forget the sexiest looking special edition

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!