By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - News anchor mix up Obama and Osama

Obama is dead :(

Around the Network

LMAO. "President Obama telling the nation that President Obama is, in fact, dead."

Reminds me of this classic:

And another one:

Around the Network

I'm 99.9% certain I saw on FoxNews this morning that Usama bin Laden was killed.

Edit...hold up, is Usama another name of his or something?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:

I'm 99.9% certain I saw on FoxNews this morning that Usama bin Laden was killed.

It's an alternate spelling, yes.

badgenome said:
Baalzamon said:

It's an alternate spelling, yes.

I don't understand why Fox News can't just call him Osama like everybody else does.  Even on the main page of their website, it says Usama.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Galaki said:

Nuts, I thought we were rid of that moron...now I find out it was Osama Bin Laden that was killed...this sucks.

Ok, no I don't wish death upon our president even though he has destroyed many peoples lives, and their children's futures with his policies. And btw, that was clearly a typo by somebody in a hurry to get the story out, I don't know if you realize this, but typos happen, to act like this was intentional, or the act of stupidity is, well, stupid.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Galaki said:

The fact that he also used "President" in the sentence magnifies his trully epic mistake.