By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit 2, WTH.....Sega!?

They knew how hard this game would to be market with the absence of Kevin Sorbo, so they didn't even bother.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

@Mr. Khan sounds like the online could use some patching, Goldeneye didnt give me anywhere near those problems. HVS needs to get with Eurocom or a dev team that knows what the hell they are doing. 

The only issue or bug Ive seen is the game randomly will say "3, 2, 1.." usually within 2 minutes of the game ending.  The lag is on and off..sometimes i think the game runs better online then Black Ops..other..eeeh. Still the online is fun.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

some of the reviews really seem to be overly negative, giving the sequel a much lower score than the first game. Maybe it has something to do with the lack of marketing. Maybe Sega didn't care to bribe the reviewers with free stuff and this is the outcome.

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987

Cobra_ said:

some of the reviews really seem to be overly negative, giving the sequel a much lower score than the first game. Maybe it has something to do with the lack of marketing. Maybe Sega didn't care to bribe the reviewers with free stuff and this is the outcome.

And reviewers really might be on a binge of hating anything on the Wii, since so many in the gaming community think it's going to magically disappear after E3.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

or its possible the game is simple not that good, people dont have an agenda against Wii, ive seen a few games get good scores that probably deserved it, Conduit 2 might not be that good especially since there are much better games on the market. Hell if anything Conduit 1 was overrated by some. 

oniyide said:

or its possible the game is simple not that good, people dont have an agenda against Wii, ive seen a few games get good scores that probably deserved it, Conduit 2 might not be that good especially since there are much better games on the market. Hell if anything Conduit 1 was overrated by some. 

Reviewed the first one myself (I'm more management now so I no longer handle reviews) and have completed the second one recently.  I can confirm the sequel is superior (voice over acting aside). 

Sites could report lower scores for the sequel based on using different reviewers (such as my site is doing...though our reviewer did score it higher than I did for the first game) but I'm finding a lot of sites are pressing their indifference toward Wii much harder on certain titles and Conduit 2 is more or less getting picked on at the moment.  See Joystiq's review.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I guess it's because the Wii was only good for rail shooters...

*Runs*

Tease.

RaptorGTA said:

The only issue or bug Ive seen is the game randomly will say "3, 2, 1.." usually within 2 minutes of the game ending.  The lag is on and off..sometimes i think the game runs better online then Black Ops..other..eeeh. Still the online is fun.

The 321 thing is because of overtime, stupidly it doesn't have to be a precisely tied game to go into overtime, but what you're experiencing isn't a glitch

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

LOL, i just couldn't stop laughing at the replies. "I HOPE IT HAS LEGS" "SEGA DROPPED THE BALL" "THIRD PARTY GAMES ON THE WII ARE SENT TO DIE" "WHY DIDN"T NINTENDO PUBLISH THIS"   bla bla bla. The game isn't that good, its "average" for a FPS, and its "good" for the wii. Deal with it. There are tons of FPS on the HD Consoles/PC that are better, and worth more attention/sales/advertisement....  If it's main sellin point is being a decent FPS, and a good Wii game, then it's not worth the investment. I actually applaud SEGA for not wasting money on this turd. Wii only owners/nintendo fans are having a blast playing this game, good for them i guess. Anyone remember how everyone on this board went shit crazy for Conduit 1, and how everyone was delutional claiming the game was great, and more fun than halo (GTMAxwell)..... hahah eventually they had to admit the game was garbage.... still can't believe how desperate for games they are/were. I can name a dozen third party wii games that diserve the attention, but not this shit by HVS.