By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Qsama Bin Laden has been KILLED!

Mr Khan said:

I'm surprised. I'd figure it just would never happen at this point, or that he was already dead quietly of natural causes

Have they said how he was killed? Black ops on our part, the Pakistanis finally owning up, or some sort of independent source?

That is the funny part isn't it?   The last I think I heard of him before this was CNN talking about how they thought he was still alive due to comments that appeared to be recent but couldn't be sure.

He had like some kind of kidney failure right?

It'd be "funny" if he was more or less killed on his deathbed.

Around the Network

I win thread....please tell me I win thread

dam you beat me to it and I just woke up CGI-Quality. My thoughts on this are this is good and it's way over due. This doesn't stop terrorism,but maybe this can somehow heal the pain of all the sadness and despair that this man has caused. According to the news he was in some big mansion like compound in Pakistian. He wasn't in some cave and this means that people were shielding this man and 2 me that was disturbing.

NinjaguyDan said:
MrBubbles said:

if i was a united statesian id probably be a little annoyed that he used the opportunity to play such political games.   cause thats pretty slick with the birth certificate.  what a way to shut down all the talk about why the fuck it took him so long to release it. 

I love this picture, it's like even the cat knows how much of an ass his/her owner is.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The first thing I saw about this on the BBC news website was a photo of Americans burning an effigy of Osama Bin Laden and I thought "Are we really that different afterall?". Either way, this is fantastic news.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:

The first thing I saw about this on the BBC news website was a photo of Americans burning an effigy of Osama Bin Laden and I thought "Are we really that different afterall?". No, but from our perspective this is fantastic news.

What was the last time Arabs killed a Western terrorist that had killed thousands of them?

I'm just not sure what comparison you could be making there...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
highwaystar101 said:

The first thing I saw about this on the BBC news website was a photo of Americans burning an effigy of Osama Bin Laden and I thought "Are we really that different afterall?". No, but from our perspective this is fantastic news.

What was the last time Arabs killed a Western terrorist that had killed thousands of them?

It's wasn't meant to be that deep. It was just the image of Americans burning an effigy of Osama after years of seeing Arab terrorists burning effigies of western figures. I'm not trying to draw any comparison here really.

As an arab... Good fucking riddance.

NJ5 said:
highwaystar101 said:

Well depends on how you see things but hundreds of thousands of Arabs or even over a million have been killed directly or indirectly precisely because of Western sanctions or military actions and their aftermath. So if it's revenge your after well you've had it many times over post 9/11 (but most of the 'Arab' deaths I'm talking about were pre 9/11).

The death of Bin Laden will be a cause for celebration for not just Americans but people the world over though I wonder if the Special Forces were told to bring him in alive so they could parade him and try him in court. Now that would've been an interesting one to follow.

Edit:- Don't forget this isn't just an Arab terrorist that was killed. But a Muslim one too. That's more of a significance than his race and nationality since he stated he was  committing his terrorist acts as a Muslim not as an Arab.

Kasz216 said:

Hahaha... and as i flipped through the news to figure this out... on Fox News i see

"Usama Bin Laden is dead."

I saw Obama Bin Laden dead on Fox News.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/862122-obama-bin-laden-dead-fox-news-typo-causes-twitter-storm