By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Qsama Bin Laden has been KILLED!

Around the Network

Doubt this'll change anything but a good start nonetheless... I sure hope so

I wonder if he gets his 70 virgins...

Kasz216 said:
adriane23 said:

President Obama when he was informed.

But when it finally sunk in he was like:

I miss Chappelle's Show.....

I don't... it was a great show and it was funny... but it was going right over peoples heads.

You can understand why Dave Chappele acted like he did.   As he put it "

You know why my show is good? Because the network officials say you're not smart enough to get what I'm doing, and every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid."

It's like he wrote "A modest proposal" but the majority of the people were like "You know... selling my babies to the rich as a food source might not be a bad idea."

It's no wonder he left the country.

Kasz you might be the only person in the world that could fuck up a wet dream.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Kasz216 said:
adriane23 said:

President Obama when he was informed.

But when it finally sunk in he was like:

I miss Chappelle's Show.....

I don't... it was a great show and it was funny... but it was going right over peoples heads.

You can understand why Dave Chappele acted like he did.   As he put it "

You know why my show is good? Because the network officials say you're not smart enough to get what I'm doing, and every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid."

It's like he wrote "A modest proposal" but the majority of the people were like "You know... selling my babies to the rich as a food source might not be a bad idea."

It's no wonder he left the country.

I'm Rick James, bitch

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network

Mirson said:

hahaha that's great.

Mirson said:

MEGA WIN!!!!!11111111

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Mirson said:

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

i heard they caught him when he tried to pay with a stolen credit card number from Sony!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’