By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why 3DS ISN'T doomed

Light said:
Euphoria14 said:

Off-Topic, but since we are talking about Paper Mario... I want these!

ARE THEY REAL???? WERE CAN I BUY THEM???? (dead serious)

Custom made.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Light said:
Euphoria14 said:

Off-Topic, but since we are talking about Paper Mario... I want these!

ARE THEY REAL???? WERE CAN I BUY THEM???? (dead serious)

Custom made.

oh -_-

Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Whenever I think of my poor beloved Paper Mario... ;_;    *It's ok... just a bit longer*

You're thread is making me sad, I'm going back to the doom threads :(

lol yeah, the original paper mario was one of my favorite games of all time

Legend of the Seven Stars wipes it's ass with Paper Mario.

Well no one asked you! ...

hatmoza said:

Can we say doomed after the games come out?

We can't because the current generation has no patience

Aiddon said:
hatmoza said:

Can we say doomed after the games come out?

We can't because the current generation has no patience

Apparently lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Honestly I'm a little tired of people jumping the gun saying things are doomed.  One week the PS3 is doomed, then XBOX 360 is doomed, and the week after the Wii is dying. If no one has noticed all three has sold very well.  Also on all three there software sells well, wether its first part games like the wii, third party games on the 360, or both on the PS3. DS and PSP also has done exceptionally well, although piracy has hurt the PSP software a lot.  However the 3DS has just came out and been on the market for only a month and already people are saying it's doomed.  Let me go ahead and explain why it isn't.

1. Just like the PS3, 3DS came out with little big hit games, so the first week it sold extremely well and then declined afterwards.  However starting June is when the big hitters come.  Games coming this year confirmed is Zelda Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil Mercenaries, Starfox, Cave Story, Mario Kart, and Super Mario Bros 3DS.  Games yet to be confirmed for 2011 but possible is Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Professor Layton, Assassin's Creed, and Metal Gear Solid The Naked Sample(Hideo Kojima Productions).  

2.  Because the similar design to the Nintendo DS some people just thinks it is a more expensive DS, but when software starts to come out and people can't play it on there old DS, they will move to the 3DS. 

3. Software drives hardware and the 3DS definitely has the software but not at the moment. Be patient.

So instead of saying the 3DS is doomed, how about waiting until these games come out before you talk.

Oh and one last thing.  If Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker can sell over a million copies on the most pirated console, Metal Gear Solid The Naked Sample will easily do the same for the 3DS. Metal Gear, Mario, and Zelda are all system Sellers.  Not Nintendogs, Super Street Fighter IV, or Raving Rabbids.

Yes, it is very boring, whenever I go to the forums 60% of the threats are about something been doomed. And yes I agree, what the 3ds needs is games, I havent buy a game since the 3ds came out and no because I didnt want to, is just that there are no games to buy, I am waiting for blazeblue, OoT & resident mercenaries, but yes I agree that the 3ds needs mario and pokemon.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I wish more people were to read this thread, it's the truth

They said the Wii was doomed and they said the DS was doomed and now the 3DS is doomed. All consoles are doomed as they will all suffer the same fate as everything ells on this planet will which is death mwahaha even we are doomed :O

People who are dooming the 3DS are ignorant and they are the same people who doomed the Wii and DS before they came out.

I fear that because of 3rd parties Nintendo’s will suffer. They did not release a big game at launch so that the 3rd parties can have some success before the big Nintendo games come and destroy them all…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

MrT-Tar said:

I wish more people were to read this thread, it's the truth

Thanks

Euphoria14 said:

Honestly I'm a little tired of people being oversensitive about what others think of their precious consoles.

Your post is doomed.