By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The unOfficial 'I don't care Sony was hacked' thread

Gnizmo said:
evolution_1ne said:

that entire.....ENTIRE..... from start to finish article was NOTHING but speculation which is what being an analysis is about, educated specuation, but specualtion non the less, and when speculation presented as fact with then becomes bullshit, and gizmodo is and expert??? fucking news to me

Gizmodo is a person? I believe you mean me. Expert is a stretch, but I know what I am talking about for certain. For the purposes of this internet debate I could be considered one, and could easily explain what that number represents in a different topic. I certainly am expert material on certain apsects of this incident, and can speak to the whole process including how it is going to play out. Also, speculation is not the right word. The accuracy is there for what they speak to. Their analysis is 100% correct in context.

my bad about the name wasn't paying attention at all which I usually do (see my post where i mention Kasz216 if I hadn't looked I would have surely put Kaz lol)

anyway that wasn't an attempt at an insult lol, it was the first time I've ever quoted you and well I haven't been paying much attention to your post in the past (also not an insult) so my knowledge of you if VERY limited hence the fucking news to me thanks for giving me that head's up about yourself

Around the Network
evolution_1ne said:

my bad about the name wasn't paying attention at all which I usually do (see my post where i mention Kasz216 if I hadn't looked I would have surely put Kaz lol)

anyway that wasn't an attempt at an insult lol, it was the first time I've ever quoted you and well I haven't been paying much attention to your post in the past (also not an insult) so my knowledge of you if VERY limited hence the fucking news to me thanks for giving me that head's up about yourself

No problem. I try to be open about my qualifications within reason. PM or check other threads for a quick run down if you like. I think we should probably just move it to one of the other 3 billion topics on this though. Duplicate threads? I don't see any =)

For the record, you aren't entirely wrong on the subject of the 24 billion. You aren't right either, but it certainly isn't going to be what Sony pays for this entire affair.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

evolution_1ne said:
Gnizmo said:
evolution_1ne said:

*sigh*

there's not even 50 million ps3's sold in the whole damn world...... 23 billion????? how retarded are human beings,  really, how fucking..... seriously fucking retarded are people. Sony is gonna half to pay over 20 million people that don't exist......... this is mind blowing, and what's worse is that people are still talking in complete absolute about info being stole even though there has been no evidence of it but was mentioned at a simple precaution. All the analyst who came up with that shit should be fired for being retarded and everyone who took the shit seriously should slap themselves for believing something so VERY fucking retarded

How is the number of PS3's in the world remotely relevant? The cost analysis was done based on number of accounts that have been compromised. There certainly is a correlation between PS3 sales and PSN numbers, but you can get a PSN account with no Sony hardware if I recall corectly (using PC). Also, personal info was stolen for sure. CC info unlikely, but technically possible. Just thought I would clarify since you seem to hate mis-information being spread so much.

so you believe there are 77 million unique users??? fucking FACEPALM!!!!!

that this fucking bullshit is actually getting to people is the worst part of it all, common fucking people use it

you can't even use ps store without owning Sony hardware....sigh

that 23 billion is complete bullshit form a clearly dumbass analysis who don't have a fucking clue as to what he's talking about. Sites run the story to get hits and fanboys post threads to spread FUD and idiots believe the shit, and that's ALL that's been happening here.

Do you fail to realize that both ps3 and psp use PSN, Which combined could possibly be 70 million

Yup. Don't care cuz I don't really use PSN anyway.

I don't care because :

- The data that I have given them is outdated
- I didn't give any CC details

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

i haven't lost anything because PSN or Sony BMG ( i didn't have internet at the time any way) or wht ever else phantom or wht ever who ever hacks or hacked or wht ever they do did wht or does wht ever they do so anybody sending me any message about either console being doomed will be reported on spot so don't try it.

not worried as the games will continue to come

no don't carre 1 bit, just hope they fix wht ever problems there haveing