By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: 15th Anniversary Celebration!

I edited the last part of my answers but I'll repost here because I want bump the topic (not at all related to my unquenchable need for attention):

Scariest Resident Evil Moment:

• Zombies arms popping out of the boarded corridor in Resident Evil 2. It wouldn't be scary if they popped the first time you pass through but you pass 3 or 4 times down that hall with nothing happening so when they do pop you're not expected them at all.
  • Regenerators (the sound they make, the vicious way they attack you, having to aim carefully under pressure) (RE4)
  • First licker encounter in Resident Evil 2
  • Birds crashing through the window in Resident Evil 2
  • The tyrant's multiple appearances (through walls and ceilings)

Cheesiest Resident Evil Moment:

• I see the president has equipped his daugther with ballistics. (RE4)
  • Saddler, you're small time!
  • Jill sandwhich
  • Master of unlocking

Bonus category best misheard line :

Josh Stone: Kill multiple enemies in a row, and you'll get yourself a nice BONE ASS!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

• Regenerators (the sound they make, the vicious way they attack you, having to aim carefully under pressure) (RE4)

I remember my first encounter with a Regenerator. For the first one (the one in the surgical room where you get the key card) I had my shotgun with me and blasted it a few times. Arms and the head were blasted off... and then grew back. That's when I high-tailed it outta there.

For the second one (the one in the hallway outside of the surgical room), I blasted the legs off and was pretty proud about my ingenious method of getting rid of the problem. But then...

It slithered towards me and freaking jumped on me! IT JUMPED ON ME! Scared the living daylights outta me. From that moment onwards, I respected the mighty Regenerator... and enjoyed every time it blew up after getting rid of its weak points.

(thanks for the bump!)

there´s nothing to celebrate . RE ended after 3 , those actions wannabes that followed don´t deserver the RE name. Capcomp turned the best sulvival horror franchise into just another action game.so sad.just my opinion though

jonager said:

there´s nothing to celebrate . RE ended after 3 , those actions wannabes that followed don´t deserver the RE name. Capcomp turned the best sulvival horror franchise into just another action game.so sad.just my opinion though

It sure is. It sure is.

I want to play, but I'm afraid you're  gonna blame the outcome on my single vote, and disregard my participation.

If I play, will you ban my vote? Apparently, You gotta make sure of the rules.Even if you follow them because they can bend and twist magically.

But seriously, I'm working on my list :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I want to play, but I'm afraid you're  gonna blame the outcome on my single vote, and disregard my participation.

If I play, will you ban my vote? Apparently, You gotta make sure of the rules.Even if you follow them because they can bend and twist magically.

But seriously, I'm working on my list :3

Just vote.

lolz

Yeah, do what my main man Harry Potter says or else.

*whippah*

Favorite Mainline Game:

1-Resident Evil 2

2-Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

3-Resident Evi

4-Resident Evil 4

5-Resident Evil 5

Favorite non-Mainline Game:

1-Resident Evil: Survivor

2-Resident Evil: Outbreak

Most Anticipated Upcoming Game:

• Resident Evil 6
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Favorite Protagonist:

• (2)Chris Redfield
  • (3)Barry Burton
  • (4)Rebecca Chambers
  • (1)Jill Valentine

Favorite Antagonist:

• Albert Wesker

Least Favorite Character:

• Saddler. Fuck Saddler

Favorite B.O.W. Boss:

• (3)Hunters (specifically RE1 Hunters)
  • (2)Nemesis T-02 (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)
  • (1)Tyrant (Resident Evil)

Favorite B.O.W. Enemy

• The Tyrant baby.

• Resident Evil 2 when you open the back door of some storage room, and during the classic black background-door-opening moment, fucking zombies pop out of nowhere when you least expected it. I swear, I was 15 and I screamed so loud, my younger brother woke up crying he was so terrified !

Cheesiest Resident Evil Moment:

• RE4 When Ashley asks Leon to fuck her and he refuses.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

i think Resident Evil Portable (PSP) have switch to NGP...

So I've got the okay from the higher ups to get this series (oh yeah, this is a series folks!) onto gamrFeed! So your results will be on the big screen here on VGChartz.

So yes, get voting and by the beginning of June I should have it up! ^_^