By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What are thoughts on no PSN for a week+?

Is anyone really bothered so much that they can't go on the PSN?

Honestly it hasn't effected me at all but I can't say to much because I played a lot of single player games and not online much, but I do miss the PSN store a little, but then again it's not like I'm missing any new games or demos...

And from the sounds of things theres going to be some really big updates from this, when it comes back there possibly could be cross game video and chat :o, so it's not all that bad.

Is there anyone there's really bothered by the PSN outage?

Around the Network

If it hadnt been posted ion VHC about 132,000 times i wouldnt even know it wasnt working :P bean playing portal 2 on steam too much...

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I'm actually fairly bothered by it. Just ordered Netflix last week and do not have Xbox Live Gold (ridiculous that you have to have it) and PSN is down.

Otherwise, I'd be pretty indifferent on the whole matter. I rarely game online on my PS3.

Like you, I enjoyed playing on single player mode. I am having fun collecting those trophies for Uncharted 2, Dragon Age, and Black OPS. I might try to finish GOW 3, though its freaking hard even on normal mode.

pearljammer said:

I'm actually fairly bothered by it. Just ordered Netflix last week and do not have Xbox Live Gold (ridiculous that you have to have it) and PSN is down.

Otherwise, I'd be pretty indifferent on the whole matter. I rarely game online on my PS3.

what you need psn for netflix?

that sucks balls.  what happened to just inserting disc and playing movies

Around the Network

Bothered that I can't go on PSN? No.

Bothered that Sony was not only so incompetent with their security but also slow as fuck to tell everyone that data was stolen? Hell yeah.

But I can't even pretend for a second that I'm gonna wash my hands of the dumb bastards or their shitty, insecure online service because I know good and well that I'll buy Journey when it releases. I'll probably stick to using PSN cards from now on, though.

bought and playing Mafia 2...I miss KZ3 MP but yeah it's fine I don't mind about them taking their time to fix it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

got infamous 2 beta code that is all I am currently interested in about psn. I can wait though as long as the beta doesn't end before I get a go.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

irstupid said:
pearljammer said:

what you need psn for netflix?

that sucks balls.  what happened to just inserting disc and playing movies

I've read that you can still use it so long as you have an internet connection. However, I now have a new PS3 (gave my old one away) and have yet to setup my psn on it. You need an account to download Netflix. Just a mess of inconvenient circumstances in my case, really.

On another note not directly related to access of PSN, but of Sony's whole mess: Yes, I'm bothered with the circumstance.

Nah I don't really play any PS3 games online so its no biggie for me.