By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - for all those shitheads who still think the situation at PSN is Sony'sfault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD0lsbVUYe0&feature=youtu.be

Take this.

the situation descriped in a person with more than 3 brain cells point of view

Around the Network

watched like a minute and no he is an idiot.

he goes to say that the reason sony didn't tell us right away is because when the psn first got hacked tehy shut it down INSTANTLY and then hired outside help to access the situation and fix it.

that doesn't explain why they didn't tell us anything, it just tells us what happened.  Why did sony not tell us?

and no we are not patting the hackers on the back, hackers always excist, no way around it.  We are calling sony idiots for handling this situation bad and for also have a horrible security system set up in the first place.

calm down dear.

it's literally AMAZING to me people are still defending sony.....lol

sony was CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT in securing the PSN

NUFF SAID

I give free hugs...anyone want one?

Around the Network

Sony may recieve a pretty big black eye, but I believe that psn will only be improved upon because of this.

Im really not pissed off or worried about whats happened to psn.

Donutsticks said:

Sony may recieve a pretty big black eye, but I believe that psn will only be improved upon because of this.

psn may be improved, but a rep and trust not so easy to fix.

who here when psn goes back live will purchase stuff on psn instantly with no second hesitation?

whether i would purchase something or not, while purchasing you can bet this will be in the back of my mind knawing at me to be careful

trasharmdsister12 said:
arcane_chaos said:

I give free hugs...anyone want one?

there ya go!!!

irstupid said:

watched like a minute and no he is an idiot.

he goes to say that the reason sony didn't tell us right away is because when the psn first got hacked tehy shut it down INSTANTLY and then hired outside help to access the situation and fix it.

that doesn't explain why they didn't tell us anything, it just tells us what happened.  Why did sony not tell us?

and no we are not patting the hackers on the back, hackers always excist, no way around it.  We are calling sony idiots for handling this situation bad and for also have a horrible security system set up in the first place.

Pretty much agree with everything you said but the bolded bit.

It probably took a while to get the full picture of what happened. Yes they got hacked but to what extent?

There's no point rushing out info until you have a pretty good idea and I am led to believe that these things take a lot of time.

Idiots, yes. They knew threats were being hurled at them so they should have beefed up security, for this there are silly if they didn't improve it enough.

irstupid said:
Donutsticks said:

psn may be improved, but a rep and trust not so easy to fix.

who here when psn goes back live will purchase stuff on psn instantly with no second hesitation?

whether i would purchase something or not, while purchasing you can bet this will be in the back of my mind knawing at me to be careful

It always should have been in the back of your. It was always in mine regardless of what online service I use, though I was pretty relaxed about psn before the first ps3 hack which lead to the removal of the other os. there is very few company's that I would let save my billing information. after the first hack though the chances of this happening seemed to be a little more likely, so I have been deleting my billing information after every purchase ever since. I agree though that people confidence will quite rightfully be shaken. I probably will buy something right away if there is something worth it though my first priority is infamous 2 beta. which I got a code for. :)

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).