By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 Predictions: PS3 Hardware Revision or Price cut?.........................................NOPE!!! :P

Tagged games:

E3 Predictions: PS3 Hardware Revision or Price cut?

Slim 2.0,same price,bette... 7 8.86%

Slim 2.0,lower price,same... 8 10.13%

Pricecut, $250 23 29.11%

Pricecut, $199 14 17.72%

Nothing happens 27 34.18%

Total:79

Sony says that it's impossible to get PSN back online, PS3 production is discontinued.

TROLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I'm kidding :P

I don't see them releasing a new Slim model. I believe a price cut to $250 is useless and a pricecut to $199 is too early and would be better suited for October or November to have a bigger impact.

I'll go with "Nothing happens"... but I voted for "Pricecut, $199" because I want that to happen :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

IMO Sony will be droping PSN like they did with other OS

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Games games games games.

They wont want to cut price first while they are profiting and winning at the same time, they will let MS and Nintendo fight out the price war first.

Gamescom at the earlierst for the pricecut/Slim.

Maybe, just maybe... Colours.

I can see them revealing a slim model.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

i think it'll get a new model soon along with a pricecut, but i dont think any features will go away... ill just vote nothing because i dont know if any of this will be for e3 as sony usually waits until later in the year for these things

Around the Network

all of the above

i think nothing probably some shocking news of a potential AAA exclusive though

the new PS3 sku 3000's dont support wireless N so i doubt its a totally new console

i  think sony will cut the price well after E3 MS will go first resulting in some much need WW victories for it i think wit resent adjustments its been PS3 greater every week

it would be nice if they rerelease another PS3 i would buy another only if it supports wireless N and has PS2 compatibility but just PS2 compatibility would be enough for a purchase

Play Me

Nothing happened...:P