By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Mass Effect 2!!

CGI-Quality said:
non-gravity said:
Aldro said:

8.0 / 10

A great game, but not as many RP elements as the first one and overall a more "action/third person shooting" moments. Not a fan of the gameplay to be quite honest but still a solid 8.

Lol do you play RPGs at all?

Though I find a 8/10 generous from someone as biased against anything non-ps3 exclusive as you. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/games/29199/aldro/

Had his thoughts not been shared by some Xbox fans as well, this attack would make more sense. I agree, it wasn't as RPG-oriented as the first one, it just felt more action driven. Then again, according to you, he should own something on 360 to be able to even comment (which is quite frankly, ridiculous).

Your principle is correct.  And if we start debating the merits of every person's pro/anti console posts we couldn't have these threads, so Aldro's post should stand and count.

Having said that, I am positive non-gravity was absolutely correct in this case.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
CGI-Quality said:
non-gravity said:
Aldro said:

8.0 / 10

A great game, but not as many RP elements as the first one and overall a more "action/third person shooting" moments. Not a fan of the gameplay to be quite honest but still a solid 8.

Lol do you play RPGs at all?

Though I find a 8/10 generous from someone as biased against anything non-ps3 exclusive as you. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/games/29199/aldro/

Had his thoughts not been shared by some Xbox fans as well, this attack would make more sense. I agree, it wasn't as RPG-oriented as the first one, it just felt more action driven. Then again, according to you, he should own something on 360 to be able to even comment (which is quite frankly, ridiculous).

Your principle is correct.  And if we start debating the merits of every person's pro/anti console posts we couldn't have these threads, so Aldro's post should stand and count.

Having said that, I am positive non-gravity was absolutely correct in this case.

I fully agree.

pezus said:

Lol, of course you do :D

I meant the whole post.

Pure and simple abouty as close to fun and engrossing perfection I can imagine. A 9.6 the highest score I will give a game basically.

Never have I been so dissapointed at a score for a game

Vgchartz score -- 9.02

GamrReview score -- 9.5

Highest score was 10, lowest was 6

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

9 is a very high number. It's the number right next to 10.

Khuutra said:
yo_john117 said:

9 is a very high number. It's the number right next to 10.

Yeah but this is ME2 we are talking about....gaming nirvana at its finest!

I am sure it was marked down for not being as much a RPG as its predecessor despite it being a fantastic game in its in own right.  

yo_john117 said:

Vgchartz score -- 9.02

GamrReview score -- 9.5

Highest score was 10, lowest was 6

Your lucky, had this been any other site, I'm sure Mass Effect 2 would have ended up being a 6 or 7. Geeze, some forums hate this game with such a fiery passion, Neogaf is one of them, a quarter of them love it, and the other three thirds think it's the greatest betrayal since Marcus Brutus assassinated Caesar.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

cura said:

I am sure it was marked down for not being as much a RPG as its predecessor despite it being a fantastic game in its in own right.  

Which part of it was fantastic ?

Miniming mini-game?

Narrow corridors ?

Quests where every problem was solved by shooting ?

Difficulty level set for 7 year old missing half of his fingers?

Whole game being just a bunch of recruitment/loyalty missions thrown together?

Romance elements that could have been replaced with" Have sex with xxx character" yes/no dialogue option?

Amazing number of 2-3 weapons in each category to choose from ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB