By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Mass Effect 2!!

Zlejedi said:
cura said:

I am sure it was marked down for not being as much a RPG as its predecessor despite it being a fantastic game in its in own right.  

Which part of it was fantastic ?

Miniming mini-game?

Narrow corridors ?

Quests where every problem was solved by shooting ?

Difficulty level set for 7 year old missing half of his fingers?

Whole game being just a bunch of recruitment/loyalty missions thrown together?

Romance elements that could have been replaced with" Have sex with xxx character" yes/no dialogue option?

Amazing number of 2-3 weapons in each category to choose from ?

GOTY, chump. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
cura said:

I am sure it was marked down for not being as much a RPG as its predecessor despite it being a fantastic game in its in own right.  

Wouldn't you say 9.02 is a fantastic score?

Disregard my comment because it went over your head.

yo_john117 said:

Never have I been so dissapointed at a score for a game

I'm starting to wonder where Uncharted 2 and MGS4 would end up if we reviewed them again.

9.02 is a fine score, it's just a pity every decent game Nintendo ever released and 2 Halo games are above it. 

non-gravity said:
yo_john117 said:

Never have I been so dissapointed at a score for a game

I'm starting to wonder where Uncharted 2 and MGS4 would end up if we reviewed them again.

9.02 is a fine score, it's just a pity every decent game Nintendo ever released and 2 Halo games are above it. 

I imagine they would be slightly lower now since there are less people that hand out solid 10's it seems.

pezus said:
cura said:

Wouldn't you say 9.02 is a fantastic score?

Not for ME2. If there is one game this past 5 years which deserves a 10 out of 10, its ME2.

Around the Network

Great gameplay, one of the best and thrilling final mission ever done in a game, exploration, morality

-Technical issues like out of synch dialoge and brutal loadingtimes