By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Video Review IGN 65%

You know, I had high hopes for this game, so it really is too bad that it didn't do too well. 73% on Game Rankings, and Metacritic definitely does not stand up to the competition of many other games out there, which is a little bit of a dissapointment, especially since the original Nights into Dreams for the Sega Saturn was put into many lists of the greatest video games of all time, and recieved a score of 87% on Game Rankings, which is definitely very good. Oh well... Just one less Wii game for me to buy... The next few games that I have high hopes for are Banjo Kazooie 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, and a few others... Hopefully some, or better yet, all will meet my high expectations... Only time will tell! Enjoy the video.

Around the Network

SEGA!!!

mM

And so ends a scene of Mr. Bitch and his SEGA dissing...

Shut up already, play the game first and then judge!

@gaming devil

What happened to you? You look emotional?

mM

^ um, what do you mean? :P

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
And so ends a scene of Mr. Bitch and his SEGA dissing...

Shut up already, play the game first and then judge!

First of all, do not swear. It's very immature.

Second of all, yeah, I'll play the game... Eventually... I'll judge it one day... No worries... No worries...

alex, do you really need to have started *another* thread about NiGHTs getting mediocre scores? We still have the last one you started fresh in our memory; could this particular review not have gone into that thread?

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

@gamingdevil

Your avatar looks emo.

mM

@alex

But continually dissing a game you haven't played is so mature eh? I was being immature cause i didn't see any reasonable arguments stopped you from doing your thing again...

@leo-j

Nah, i just LOVE the emo style (not their way of thinking of course) EVERYTHING that looks emo takes lots of love from me, hell i even changed my look recently to a more emo style :P

The Gameranking thing is probably inflated by fansites, since NiGHTS the original also got mediocre scores from the main press. If you have a problem with Sega, keep it to yourself, since it seems to me, given your avatar and attitude, that you're nothing but a mindless Nintendo fanboy.

X