By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm here to appeal my ban!

Today I was banned, and I do not think that I did anything that should have got me banned, espcailly if you seen what was going on in the thread and how other members were acting. Furthermore, this was my first time ever doing something of that nature. Therefore, I think a warning would have been more appropriate. I have never, ever been been warned by a mod, and I have not had many problems with other members on this site. I'd also like to point out that ban is only until the 28, which is not a long time, so obviously the mods don't think that did anything to serious, or it would have been a permanant ban. It's not like I have a history of trolling topics other members -- members like Gballzack, Ckmlb and Blue3 -- and I shouldn't be treated like I do. I'd like to point out another thing: in the threads I was posting in, the topic creator -- the guy who make the topic -- was pretty much trolling himself, yet I don't think he was banned. basicly what I'm saying is: I don't think I should be the only person punished when we were all doing the same thing. If you're going to ban one person for doing it, ban every one who was doing it. Don't just single one person out like that.

Around the Network

Ha ha, you've never done that before? OK.

lol and you fail to state what account your talking about. lmfao

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm talking about the only account I have. (grandmaster192)

one sec...your calling yourself Gballsback and yet you refer to Gballzack as a troll?

This is just weird.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network

The Gballsback was a joke. I'm grandmaster192!!!

Gballzack needs to get a life and she is transexual peice of $hit troll bitch.

mM
Gballsback said:
I'm talking about the only account I have. (grandmaster192)

hehe, thanks for making that sooo clear to us with your name choice GM.

@ Soriku...you have information that we don't on the true ID(s) of Gball?

Maybe GGE is trying to pretend to be Gball which is kind of strange...

I'll stop here before this gets really off topic..

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Yeah sure. You just happen to almost share the same exact name with one of the more notorious trolls on this site? Okay.

@soriku

Stop defending her

Even the mods know its gballzack, they just have her on to give her a chance, and well she's dead now.

mM