By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 3 Vs Gears of War 3 Graphics

ImGodLike said: 
hahahahahaahahaha they didnt said anything of that kid.

You sony fanboys are so silly and full of bs that its unbelievabe.

Eurogamer : " But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs." its on par with Uc2 for them.

"The crucial thing is that both are phenomenally attractive games, producing effects quite different and in many ways more advanced than anything we've seen elsewhere on console."

DF

Like I said... just details on scrren it on par with Ucharted 2.

And yes... Crysis 2 had some effects way better than others games... but overall Uncharted is better for Eurogamer and DF.

Around the Network

sigh, this thread has created some more trolls for Vgchartz I see.

Uncharted vs Gears... This thread was dead on impact.

ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said:

no it doesnt. also Crysis 1 looks better than Uc2.

You dont have a Top gaming Pc PERIOD.

Crysis 1 looks better than everything else even Crysis 2.

I would say as of this point, Metro 2033 blows everything away on DX11..

ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said: 

Eurogamer : " But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs." its on par with Uc2 for them.

"The crucial thing is that both are phenomenally attractive games, producing effects quite different and in many ways more advanced than anything we've seen elsewhere on console."

DF

And yes... Crysis 2 had some effects way better than others games... but overall Uncharted is better for Eurogamer and DF.

You look like a brazilian that cant read proper english... god damn it. Tell me where did they said Uc2 is better ??? please TELL. hahaha

ImGodLike said:
ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said: 

DF

You look like a brazilian that cant read proper english... god damn it. Tell me where did they said Uc2 is better ??? please TELL. hahaha

I love how guys quote just a little part from review.

But it is a world whose intricacy and realism will cause you to stop and stare long after the first drop of the jaw. The sway of tree-tops; the spray of a decorative fountain; the flames erupting from a burst gas pipe: incidental details that grab your attention for their quiet, shocking realism. Who knows how Crytek managed to squeeze Cry Engine 3 onto the consoles while maintaining such extraordinary level of detail? But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs.

The reviewer is talking about LEVEL OF DETAIL and just it.

SITS NEXT TO  = CLOSE TO

So text comprehension: CRYSIS 2 SITS CLOSE TO UNCHARTED 2 IN LEVEL OF DETAIL.

And what is the problem that I am Brazilian?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
ImGodLike said:
ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said: 

DF

I love how guys quote just a little part from review.

But it is a world whose intricacy and realism will cause you to stop and stare long after the first drop of the jaw. The sway of tree-tops; the spray of a decorative fountain; the flames erupting from a burst gas pipe: incidental details that grab your attention for their quiet, shocking realism. Who knows how Crytek managed to squeeze Cry Engine 3 onto the consoles while maintaining such extraordinary level of detail? But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs.

The reviewer is talking about LEVEL OF DETAIL and just it.

SITS NEXT TO  = CLOSE TO

So text comprehension: CRYSIS 2 SITS CLOSE TO UNCHARTED 2 IN LEVEL OF DETAIL. 

hahaha do you even know english kid ? Next To =/ Close to... Its side by side... Serious are you Native or what ? LMAO IF YES! hahaha

Eurogamer clearly said with that objective.

Plus where´s DF ?

Owned too much ? do i need to own more Droids?

The UC3 screenshots you posted are Multiplayer screenshots while the Gears shots are single player, so thats a bit of an uneven comparison.

In the video, Uncharted looks alot better, much more crisp. 

Also in the video for gears 3 you can tell that the special effects, especially for fire are flat and rotate with the camera, while Uncharted 3's look far far far more 3D.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

ImGodLike said:
ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said: 

DF

Your probably going to be banned now, calling people fanboys and insulting the nationality of a poster isn't something this site needs. I tried to warn you, but you obviously ignored me.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Doobie_wop said:

See, this is what I meant in that other thread about how bad the forums were getting. You have the first couple of pages, which is filled with intelligent, logical and argumentive posts and then you have two new guys who come in posting stupid gifs and throwing insults at each other. I'm really starting to lose interest in this forum.

Neither have been released, for all we know, Uncharted 3 could come out and have a frame rate that drops to 15FPS and Gears could have some ridiculous screen tearing and crash every five minutes. 

Also, Uncharted 2 looks better than Killzone 3, Crysis 2 and Metro 2033, just sayin. Your also not a true Sony fanboy because you have some Pokemon thing in your avatar and the other guy is far from God like, his barely Will Smith like.

I know this is a console comparison thread, but nobody in their right mind can believe that Uncharted 2 looks better then Metro 2033 on DX11, please stop..

On topic only time will tell since Epic has time to update their texture modeling and we have only seen alpha footage from UC3, they will both be 1 & 2 respectably will just have to see which way it goes.

I think MODS needs to step in now......

some are going too far with racial insults.