By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 3 Vs Gears of War 3 Graphics

Stupid comparrison, and only created to start a flamewar. As of now, it is impossible to tell because only one of the games is in beta. Uncharted 3 is still in alpha. After playing both uncharted 2 and gears 2 on a 52" hdtv, uncharted 2 is in a different league to gears. And IMO, I think it will be the same this time round. Unfortuantely, the unreal engine is starting to show its age.

Around the Network
maverick40 said:

Stupid comparrison, and only created to start a flamewar. As of now, it is impossible to tell because only one of the games is in beta. Uncharted 3 is still in alpha. After playing both uncharted 2 and gears 2 on a 52" hdtv, uncharted 2 is in a different league to gears. And IMO, I think it will be the same this time round. Unfortuantely, the unreal engine is starting to show its age.

This is so true! I completely agree with you man.

ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said:

i played its a great game but many game already beat it in graphics.

Your personal preference but for most people and reviewers Uncharted 2 is the king.

Like this one: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127542

yeah and IGN and tons of other say its Crysis 2.

i dont give a sh** about reviews ok ? The only ones i take serious is DF and those said Crysis 2 is one of the best looking games out there if not the best looking.

Lol i could give you 150 guys that said Crysis 2 is the best looking like IGN but wont waste my time with kids that have no other thing to do at life.

ImGodLike said:
ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said:

Your personal preference but for most people and reviewers Uncharted 2 is the king.

i dont give a sh** about reviews ok ? The only ones i take serious is DF and those said Crysis 2 is one of the best looking games out there if not the best looking.

Lol i could give you 150 guys that said Crysis 2 is the best looking like IGN but wont waste my time with kids that have no other thing to do at life.

Six reviews... not tons... you know there are over 80 reviews for Crysis 2.

Eurogamer and DF clearly said Uncharted 2 is better... the only point was Crysis 2 "is almost on pair with" Uncharted 2 details on screen... but overall Uncharted is better.

You have no point or not properly read the reviews .

ImGodLike said:
ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said:

ign said crysis 2 is the best looking game on 360 not period get it right OMFG im starting to get anoyed by your lies

Around the Network

I feel sorry for the kid. Is he new around here? He's totally in denial xDD

when trolls grow up they become criminals so stop flaming and there might be hope

plus an uncharted vs gears graphics comparison thread would start a flame war anyways

and we all know the answer anyways obviously uncharted

ethomaz said:
ImGodLike said:
ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said:

Six reviews... not tons... you know there are over 80 reviews for Crysis 2.

Eurogamer and DF clearly said Uncharted 2 is better... the only point was Crysis 2 "is almost on pair with" Uncharted 2 details on screen... but overall Uncharted is better.

You have no point or not properly read the reviews .

hahahahahaahahaha they didnt said anything of that kid.

You sony fanboys are so silly and full of bs that its unbelievabe.

Eurogamer : " But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs." its on par with Uc2 for them.

"The crucial thing is that both are phenomenally attractive games, producing effects quite different and in many ways more advanced than anything we've seen elsewhere on console."

DF

Aldro said:

I feel sorry for the kid. Is he new around here? He's totally in denial xDD

He's new... but the only thing that bothers me is he lying about what people and reviewers said.

He saying that Crysis 2 has better graphics is his personal opinion ... I'm fine with that.

ethomaz said:

ImGodLike said:

Without that please tell me another that say this... and dont give me reviews from 2009. Camon lets go.