By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - vgchartz, I need your help on a survey for my marketing research class.

I answered, I think you could have added an option on how product price affects purchase question there too. Since atleast I buy lower rated games if the price is right.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
biynan said:

Help with ps3 break v1.2 dongle?

Hello. I have an authentic ps3 break v1.2 dongle (which was bought from http://www.ps3breakr4.com/revolutionary-ps3-break-v12-all-barriers-dongle-p-1.html).I connect my ps3 break to my laptop via USB, (currently running windows 7) butit does not display as a USB device or allow me to open it. I cannot access thedongle on my laptop in order to install the downgrade files I need to run on myps3. Can anyone assist?

- Currently running a PS3 Slim on 3.55, trying to downgrade to 3.41.

Thanks! 

You're not going to get any help with that here. We don't condone PS3 hacking, and moreover, it has nothing to do with the topic.

I think it's spam

OT: Done!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

took the survey, glad to help.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

I lied about everything. :p

Jk, I wish I could get extra credit for this!

binary solo said:
Soleron said:

I got nearly all the way through it and realised you didn't mean professional reviews online but instead only customer ratings on shopping sites.

Indeed I think the survey could do with a definition up fron of what is meant by rating. Reviews I think are pretty much understood as coming from "professional" critics.

No that's it, he doesn't mean professional reviews at all! He means customer reviews only. The wording is subtle and you, me and many others have likely got it wrong.

Around the Network

As with the others I took it, but the wording on some of the questions was confusing and i'm not sure I answered them in the intended way.

Ok, survey answered. It will be interesting to know the results

Soleron said:
binary solo said:
Soleron said:

I got nearly all the way through it and realised you didn't mean professional reviews online but instead only customer ratings on shopping sites.

Indeed I think the survey could do with a definition up fron of what is meant by rating. Reviews I think are pretty much understood as coming from "professional" critics.

No that's it, he doesn't mean professional reviews at all! He means customer reviews only. The wording is subtle and you, me and many others have likely got it wrong.

Oh. I woulda answered quite differently had I known it was customer reviews, I thought it was pro reviews and consumer ratings.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix