By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has anyone on Vgchartz died before?

Has anyone on Vgchartz died before?

You are an idiot 16 51.61%

See results 15 48.39%

Total:31

This sounds like a stupid question, and it probably is, but does anyone here know of someone who was a memberof this site, who died. Perhaps they even worked as a mod or something. So.... has anyone on Vgchartz died?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I died...but I'm ok now.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

If someone has they never told us 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

I hope fkusumot and grampy are well.

Weezy said his account was actually owned by two people and that one of them died.  Of course, you never can tell when it comes to Weezy F. Baby.

Around the Network

You wonder about WessleWoggle.

I haven't seen him here in ages, and the last time I checked, he was comitted to a psych ward at least once. Last Online was in September. Not sure if he's still banned, or what.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

okr said:

I hope fkusumot and grampy are well.

Aye, there's a possibility Grampy went. fkusumot probably just drifted away normally

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

mrstickball said:

You wonder about WessleWoggle.

I haven't seen him here in ages, and the last time I checked, he was comitted to a psych ward at least once. Last Online was in September. Not sure if he's still banned, or what.

He left me a wallpost a couple weeks ago with an alt. 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

For a long while me and Xxain were very worried for Seraphic as he talked about suicide and he's never been back since. He also never connected to PSN again. That being said, I've seen that he logged in on his Gamespot account not too long ago so I think he's all right lol

I'm sure SOMEONE has.  Just probability.