By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm addicted to bad games and I need medical help (recommend me bad games)

Valhalla Knights and maybe Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers for wii. The latter is actually not that bad with a nice concept of grabing and throwing enemies but there is too little fighting in the game and its not fleshed out very well but its entertaining while it lasts.

Around the Network

Hey You Pikachu for the N64.

You're like the Angry Video Game Nerd then. :)

have to second rogue warrior buy it or it will fucking rip your little north korean cock  out of your spindly body and feed it to you do you get the drift you little cunt .

That was the game talking not me.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Some bad games I really liked - Onechanbara, Knights Contract, Mindjack, Rango, Where The Wild Things Are, Rogue Warrior, Morph X, Mega Mind, Splatterhouse, Dark Void, Clash Of The Titans, Dead To Rights Retribution, G-Force, GI Joe, Wanted: Weapons Of Fate, Secret Service, Legendary, Conan, Dark Sector, Spiderwick Chronicles, Bladestorm, Crash Time 1, Blacksite, The Outfit and Bulletwitch. However, the daddy of bad games, which makes it one of the greatest games ever, is EDF 2017. If you want the best of a bad bunch, pick it up ASAP. You won't be disappointed. Or maybe you will because it's actually not bad at all, but amazingly brilliant.

Around the Network

oh man i actually forgot about naughty bear, my homegirl bought it, and it might be worst than KOF12

Play Rise of the Robots for SNES/3DO/Sega CD and you will never want to play another bad game again.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

put this url in google sirch

( http://www.findsoso.com/ )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

Doobie_wop said:

It's like watching your cousin run into the glass screen door, time slows down, you want to look away or say something, but your just transfixed and when he hits, WHAM, I get a brief tingle, but then I feel bad and regret the time I spent oogling at the whole scene.

Wait, what's wrong with that? That's never a bad thing! ;-p

Yes, I have extensive experience playing bad games, mostly just to see why people obsess over them.

Just right now I'm playing FFVII over again, this time trying to finish the game.  Whereas the last three times I tried playing it, I quit halfway through disk 2.  While I wouldn't consider it to be the worst game ever, it certainly has a LOT of flow problems and other FF games were a lot better.

Six upcoming games you should look into: