By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm addicted to bad games and I need medical help (recommend me bad games)

I think I'll pick up Knights Contract, Venetica, Rogue Warrior and Splatterhouse. Thanks for the rehabilitation.

I'll just point out that I am also attracted to games with girls as the lead, I don't know why, I usually don't find them very attractive, but I feel compelled to buy them and I have a pretty good collection of them. 

I also think that the only game I couldn't play was Vampire Rain, it didn't break the 'it's so bad, it's good' factor was unfound and it was just way to hard. Couldn't even take down my second vampire.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Mad Dog McGree for the Wii is the 'best' bad game I've played this generation.  The B-rated videos had me and my cousin on the floor rolling in laughter-- and the crappy controls should leave you super-excited.

A few other notables:  Kane and Lynch 2, Naughty Bear, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer for Wii

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D